Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No questions in phone screen for me
    Told salary max 120
    40,000 commission at plan
    Hiring event October 21, with candidates notified by Nov 2
    Start date Dec 2
    Hiring both experienced and non. Would imagine with two reps per territory it will be split that way.
    Car, 401k and company stock plan

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have answered the “how big are your tits?” question incorrectly. The correct answer is 36DD. Get that one right and you will move on to the next step.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your Mothers titz were 36EE and I pumped them son.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering why so many 20 something primary care woman reps had fake big racks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the same experience as poster #59. I have a very similar background.
    I experienced AGE DISCRIMINATION which is against US Federal law.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have 15 years and am being forwarded to hiring manager for a phone interview. Base 100 or a little more. I was told 2 people in each market. The phone screen was very fast. A few questions. One about managed care. Hiring event date not finalized as of my call. Time frame Oct. 21-Nov. 1. All offers to be out in November. Start date Dec. 2

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of experienced Neuro/migraine
    reps are going to want bases more
    than 120K

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like this is primary care focused. No access, no sampling in many cases. If you really need a job its something. Has the look of a company that will hire a full sales team then start cutting back in the tough areas. Something like this does not need 2 reps in many areas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 reps, hell they are having 2 reps per territory, example Kansas City
    3 territories =6 reps
    Chicago 5 territories =10 reps
    definitely going to be primary care focused

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos always discriminates on age. You may get an interview just to keep their paperwork correct; but the jobs always go to the less experienced!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos is the bottom of the bottom barrel of pharma. Back when they were Inventiv Health they were notorious for their terrible treatment of people and bad managers. The fact that they are involved in this is cringy. Now they outsource their operations, recruiting, HR ect to small companies and metastasize their stink everywhere.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're also known as Tayor Health. They use different names because they have duck a bad reputation. And yes, they engage in age discrimination.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter at Taylor Strategy that is known to discriminate on age - Wendy K Klein - from Dublin/lancaster/Columbus Ohio.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age discrimination in full force!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Wendy Klein, recruiter at Taylor Strategy, discriminates on age -- which is still against Federal law in the USA.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some of the sales force are coming in as “referrals”. Have any been hired yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm Wendy Klein from Taylor Strategy is blatantly discriminating on age of candidates.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is total B.S. I had her for the Harmony Interview process. I'm "older" and I made it to the end.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I know I am getting the job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same