Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This shit is real! Nine F2F interactions.... during a global pandemic? Biohaven is not as advertised.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 per day or per week???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Region is asking for this? I’m definitely hearing every day about how much more effective face to face interactions. No shit! Everyone is trying. They are saying be safe and do what’s right, and we know there’s home schooling, etc. happening and we understand. Then one second later saying we need way more in person interactions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck everyone. It’s never going to happen. When patients have to start really paying for the drug ( which will be soon) they will get rid of biads. Too many of us and managers. No way can we get 9 calls a day. Most clinics won’t let us in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what region you are in, but I have not had any pressure of 9 face to face calls a day. Of course, we are told to try for face to face but have not been given metrics, just put in honest effort with lunch and learns, virtual dinner programs and face to face calls where we can. They know 9 is not realistic right now. My thought this is district or region specific

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit your bitchin’ and get to work

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhhh I’m lucky if I get nine face to face interactions in a week. I’m not sure what else we can do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you need to start working.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a pretty worthless job when you see like 85% of migraine prescriptions come from the same 10 doctors. Once you get those 10 doctors to write your job is done.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kick back and Relaaaaaax!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is

I’m doing about 4-5 face to face right now. How’s everyone else doing?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A day? If so I'll wager you are <1%

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke. Can’t get in anywhere. Liars all of you. I am looking for another job. This gig is going down. And being out there with COVID risk is plain stupid. Customers don’t like it .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area of the Country are you in? And is it near a large city? I've noticed that the closer you are to large cities the worse the access is.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO IT...I AM!!!!!! This gig is on death row and it's seriously time to reinvent yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone getting the more fun type of ‘access’? I used to meet up with one of my partners and we would practice our 30 second standup ‘details’ together. Clean up when we were done and grab some lunch. Was something fun to look forward to during the otherwise boring days.

Now, I’m barely out of the house. I miss the pre-pandemic days. My partner is reluctant to meet up now. Doesn’t want to bring anything home to his family.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All these people are full of it. No one gets in these offices for the most part. It's all headache centers and KOL's who wrote from day one. Get over yourselves, there are big difference between territories and districts with volume.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth here. Little to no access bug out wandering around at least half a day in a Covid world. Looking for another job. This place is a joke!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was out in the field, had little to no access in my offices, my numbers suffered. I happened to catch Covid, most likely at work. I took time off to quarantine and was terminated a week or two after my return for lack of sales. Awesome company! So different than the rest!