Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bullshit. 100% fact.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is looking for major lawsuits. Yes they are directing people to work in the field in this environment. Again, it's your RBD, that's where direction comes from. I totally believe this story and I bet I work in the same region because I know the pressure cooker that he's created.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we all know who this is. You are creating an environment where you’re forcing people to be dishonest about their daily activity because you are asking the impossible in this environment. This place has become a pressure cooker. This company has no shame. And by the way the covid story is true. And others have contracted covid here at the present time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know who this is but I believe you because the pressure for activity is asinine. Nothing has changed with COVID. How do you expect us to increase activity when access hasn’t increased? And the reward for the pressure cooker and is the abysmal IC plan. People are weary and doing all they can.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What type of activity are they expecting of you all?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lunches, face to face HCP, virtual calls and HCP phone calls

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to this leader. Covid is not a excuse. I know my DM is ready to walk & I hope he take us with him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant how many face to face and lunches do they expect per week?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 activities a day is what we are told to do. My friend says her manager only asks for 1 a day. My manager said it’s ridiculous. What are you doing the other 7 hours a day. We also have to do 1 program a week for both partners. Isn’t this the norm?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Q4 comp plan: 25% reduction from Q3.
    But “We are different!”
    Go make 8 face to face calls. 3 Pharmacy calls. 10 Veeva emails/day. 10 Cost &Coverage contacts/ day stung the PANDEMIC!!
    All this as they charge each rep $250/ mo to drive a Volvo x60 ( average company car in the pharm industry) #1 in monthly charge.
    Only 3% match on 401k ( lowest in industry)
    When recruiters ask “ why the mass exodus from Biohaven!?” Upper management should take notice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The internal group R&D etc are hugely rich liberals who have massive stock in the company while the reps suffer. I have seen some of their facebooks. Very disturbing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true. Why all the effort to recruit all these reps under the guise of being a different type of company, when you are in fact worse than most. I wonder how many of us reps are sorry we left our prior positions for this dumpster fire. By the way, I know of three reps that have left already, and I’m sure there are many more! And almost everyone I talk to is looking.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are using a company called RXSalesPros as the recruiter now. Look at how many positions they have posted in the last month. People are leaving and/or being fired.
    I was asked to aim for 9 F2F per day. It’s a joke. Only about 20% of my offices were having any rep interactions. I too was told by my manager “Covid is no longer an excuse. I don’t want to hear about that any more” Then pointed to a couple high volume districts and said, if they can do it, why can’t you all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what your manager is told to say. This stuff rolls down hill. If your RBD says 9 calls then your DM says 9 calls. DM’s don’t make decisions, they are mouthpieces that reiterate what they are told. If you get a good one feel blessed because most are micro managers and in your car every opportunity they get. Mine has BO so those ride days are frightening.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else having issues finding clean bathrooms to dump out in? Can you catch covid in a shitter?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what the company plan is like? Serious responses please.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*incentive plan

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steer clear. This company is going downhill. Not worth your time. Management sucks. If people aren’t looking, they will be soon..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impossible goals. Unless you are in on of very few territories. You are forced to beat your previous quarter (or be near it) before you even start to accumulate commissions for new quarter.