Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes that is true, small geographies, car, great benefits!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The benefits are standard with what you see in pharma. Take the sunshine out of your ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Anything that has to do with
    calling on 80% primary care will
    totally be miserable if your
    coming from specialty

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the benefits?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say first and second round; was that with the recruiter and then the hiring manager?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re still calling on Primary Care offices after a few years in Pharma, you deserve the micromanagement and counterpart nonsense.

Seriously.....reach & frequency, lunches, pod meetings, call metrics, ride alongs????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just made me remember all the reasons I left calling on primary care. So true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First I had an interview with recruiter, then following week phone interview with manager, and soon after a final interview with Manager and RD. Waiting now for over two weeks. Apparently the offer process is very slow. Was told 2 waves for start dates, Nov. 4th and Dec. 2nd. I have no idea if those dates are current any longer. I was not told any benefits, and I do not know anyone that has gotten an offer yet. Roughly 80% PC 20% Specialty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for response. Ditto here in FL. What part of country are you in?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told today that they are moving everything till after the 1st of the year. Maybe the priority review is moving slow and it will be after Q12020 for approval. Who knows, at least they were honest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was given a verbal this week, start date November 11. I wasn’t told that

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I said different rounds I was referring to hire dates.

My interview process has been very quick. Face to face last wednesday (hiring manager), another face to face this monday(another DM) and then next Tuesday I have a call with the regional. 3 interviews in less than 2 weeks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm that reps will not sell until Q1 because the drug is not approved yet but they are still moving forward with hiring.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by DM the salary range is 90k-100k. Anyone else heard the same?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter was very cagey on salary, so I never did get a clear answer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was offered 100base, 40k target, undisclosed stock.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What areas are already getting offers?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in Midwest - IL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone NOT talked to a hiring manager yet? I spoke with the recruiter two weeks ago, did the online questionnaire and was told I would hear something this week, which I didn’t. Looks like I am out of the running.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not heard that yet as far as I know they are still tracking for January approval with March launch. What I've heard is that HR is moving very slow, process is not smooth at all although I don't know what is meant by that comment, but because of it the offers are very slow... should be coming soon or at least hopeful.