Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had a secondary stock offering in June. It's doubtful since the company, so, recently "diluted" their shares.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any offers out for sales positions yet - I’ve been in the process and this is taking forever

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Amgen is buying.
    Launch isn't until March so you may be launching, or you may not be since Amgen has their own migraine sales force. Biohaven's drug is a nice compliment to their portfolio and the drug will be an add on to their existing therapy. So...after an offer is made, start looking again! Collect the paycheck but if I were you, I'd be looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So get this....2 phone screens and an interview, an invitation to meet the regional for an anticipated offer because you were the one the hiring manager wanted to forward and the day before was pulled because regional is hiring a friend. DON'T WASTE OUR TIME! Grow some balls and tell candidates upfront before they get all the way and pull their candidacy. Weak. Feel sorry for hiring managers, puppets on strings, good luck building 'your' team - I mean your regional's team. Do candidates a favor and just be honest upfront. What a waste.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This seems to be the typical way to get a job in pharma. Friend hire friends...or should I say douchebags hire other douchebags. Or hire chicks with pretty faces and bit tits hoping they get to sleep with them. Someone please tell me if I’m wrong...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else hearing this?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Seem to be blinded by chic's pretty face with or without big tits as long as rest of body is good. If they truly are a good sales rep that's awesome. However a lot of them are hollow bunnies with a bloated self image - rest of team knows it just not them. RD giving them soft questions just to get them on team in hopes they will sleep with them. Typical. Age discrimination goes on here too - not just for women.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionals calling all shots. I agree - managers are just puppets. Heavy micro-managing going on with the RDs. Doesn't matter if manager's choice - sign off by RD is mandatory. Manager really has no say if RD has any crazy issue or brings forth a 'friend' in late stage. I agree do not waste our time!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionals are using the DO NOT HIRE LIST from Publicis.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not heard about Amgen buying. I do know that companies were looking to buy but I think since stock diluted / sold off for cash needs for start up - probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewing in WV??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole company stinks of complete losers who were total micromanaging bullies at their previous companies, but left because they didn’t get the respect they felt they deserved.

They should change the name - Biodickmeasuring Pharmaceuticals.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benefits are way out of line:
    $250/month for company vehicle. Outrageous.
    $500/month United Silver Health Plan. Ridiculous.
    This will be a deal breaker for many.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROTFLMAO....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no effing way

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at managers on LinkedIn, the majority are from Takeda, some BI. Most of them finding their friends to build their teams

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes, we know. This has been discussed numerous times already. Douches look out for one another...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call today from a recruiter. In WV. Honestly not sure this is worth my time. What are you hearing?