Biohaven .....

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven Flood

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the hell does that mean? You’re leaving for Biohaven?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who wouldn’t or better question who isn’t trying

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree, BI is a joke they can't get anything right. Hopefully layoffs are coming!
    Biohaven is a very good option, everyone is trying to get their resume into the proper hands at Biohaven.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven migraine reps will
    be a primary care rep job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and...Bi reps are primary care reps...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who leaves is a fool. It's very difficult to get let go and with the pension and benefits who would leave? This is the best gig going and you can complain if you want, but everyone here knows they probably couldn't get a better job, just maybe a little more money and when you put the total rewards up against other companies, it doesn't make sense, unless it's a move way up the ladder.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you’re on the Respiratory side and then a move to a more stable company makes total sense

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be crazy to leave with the severance packages. I think most everyone is just waiting on severance, knowing the end is near.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That depends in two things. 1) Anticipated pay out. 2) How long you remain unemployed.

It is a great job market right now. It may not be so strong in a month or two.

Good luck everyone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s actually the opposite. Target lists are loaded with specialty physicians and few primary care docs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven has no plans to build a team, now they are forced into it since they couldn’t find a buyer. Head of sales let go by Allergan for a reason. Probably not a great fire to go running into.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd do it in heart beat..fabulous pipeline.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benefits changed. Depends on when you were hired. Might be worth looking at other opportunities.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's difficult to walk away with YEARS of service, opting for that severance package is great if you can risk being unemployed for months and months on end. Sadly the older you get, the tougher it gets.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ann Marie is pulling all the people to Biohaven. So let me see...she was fired at Pfizer, fired from BI and now she wants all her same boyfriends to come work for her. We’ll see how all that works out for ya Ann Marie...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Biohaven pipeline looks better than our respiratory pipeline

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a Biohaven thread on every major board. Looks like their recruiter started them. Interesting technique for finding talent.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mmI think it’s a great idea. Just like using LI, Indeed, Med Reps, etc

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m curious why nobody seems to care that Ann Marie was fired a number of times for discrimination and using her position to spew her crazy emotions (what’s really disturbing is how many complaints about her to HR before Deb finally put an end to all of it) and so few people really care. Why was she allowed to get away with this for so long? And now people at BI went to Biohaven when they know she’ll do the same thing. I don’t get it.