Biohaven .....

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you're pretty naive? This kind of behavior is rampant not only in Pharma but in every industry..The standing joke with jerk managers is that they are never fired but promoted until they leave.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ann Marie is smart politically , you can't trust her, but she knows how to look out for herself

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So jealous and bitter. People have moved on. You should also.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which managers have gone to Biohaven?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It means that a recruiter with Biohaven posted this and is being an ass and desperate!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND there's people desperate to work for them...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck I applied and I have pharma friends jumping ship to join..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still hiring?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well they pay at the top range of the industry. They have a good new drug with more in the pipeline and are just as secure as most pharma companies. It’s a chance to build a new company, start on the ground floor with a good chance of getting promoted quickly. And oh yeah did I mention how much more they pay?

I wish I could get on with them. But the position was already filled

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you get too excited, I would check out the new drug which is not your fruit and look at the clinical data. This might be a great place for a quick pay day but I’m not so sure it’s going to pan out

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not yet approved vs your fruit, sorry. But think about it, there are lots of generic triptans available, what will it take for UHC to say ok we will pay for this. It’s a great gig on paper but it will likely be a rocky road; I would be most interested in knowing how aggressively managed care is being courted as this is mostly a commercial pay market and being off formulary or always prior auth will dampen the launch and lead to chronic stress as in I’m gonna lose my high paying job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No different than any other new drug approval, with any other Pharma company; IOW ALL those issues are there as well..TY I'll take the higher pay and the SAME stress level..With Pharma you always have nagging concerns with "am I going to lose my job"..might as well be paid for it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ran into a group of hard partying Biohaven reps from a meeting. Not so much doom and gloom over there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big game of musical chairs continues, hopefully you’ll have a place to sit when the music stops in another 12 to 24 months.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope the same for YOU as well :)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all working for a pathetic company. Enjoy while it lasts. The titanic will sink. This company is run by pathetic German losers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$$$$$$$$$$

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Ann Marie,
    Have the lawsuits started yet? Or have you already gotten your boys to cover for you by rigging the feedback, lying about your actions. Or are you getting smarter and just pushing the blame and promising you’ll make it up to that person? Why do you hate all the older women when you’re one of them? Doesn’t matter how many Botox injections you get or ridiculous younger looks you try to achieve you’re still that same old woman you perpetually attack. When will this stop? How many lawsuits will it take?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on..... base is not that great. Nice opportunity if you work for a company that is going bankrupt, have a crappy manager or have been let go.