BioHorizons = Crap

Discussion in 'BioHorizons' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BioHorizons just released an IPO today for 100m to pay debt and raise money.

BioHorizons reported an operating loss of $6 million in 2009. BioHorizons reported net sales of $18.97 million and incurred loss from continuing operations of $588 thousand for the three months ended March 31, 2010.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for the few good reps still there that didn't see through all the smoke and mirrors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must first get rid of SB and his cronies. The CM designed implant is passe. I guess they can't afford to pay MP what they promised him. Furthermore, many of the ex-Zimmer speakers went to them I guess they are SOL now. I see more layoffs as well as re-organization from top to bottom. Bad timing for IPO unless it is cents to buy in. Healthpointe wants their money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pages 95-96 is really interesting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone there worth that much money? If so, why? I wonder what their parachutes are worth?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say screw the reps!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year all the reps took pay cuts from their base pay, they discontinued 401K matching, and then they severely cut the vehicle allowance. Layoffs of good reps and managers all year long but everyone at the top got bonuses? They lost 6 million last year and still got bonuses? Wow, I want that sales incentive plan!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boggan and company. Should get fired by Healthpoint. I wiould not invest my dollars on that IPO. I guess Misch is. Not part of the in crowd.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they jump started well with the selling point of the abutment comes with the implant....

only to find out that wasnt worth a shit....

dont compete against them much, but when a doc asks me about BH, i say, take a look at ebay....BH sells its own shit on ebay....

hows that for credibility?.....the seal is broken for this on BH via CF...

BH sells its own shit on ebay.......more ammo for the hammers....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for that shit company. All I can is WOW. Boggan earning $700k while losing $6 mil is unbelievable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boggan should become a weatherman get it all wrong and still get paid. 700K while the reps took cuts on account of his incompetence.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great rep motivation. How can Boggan etal look at reps in the eyes now?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This certainly shows how difficult this indusrty is for most companies other than the ones at the very top. If they can't get to 40M fast they may have more problems than I would have ever thought. The future is probably Nobel, ITI and Astra. ID is a wild card, but their business model cloning yesterday's news with minor improvements isn't the best plan for the future.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you forgot to mention Zimmer and Biomet. They are losing ground but they do have a following and some key clincians touting them from the podium.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would have to see some positive direction out of either 3i or Zimmer - both seem to be drifting about. I don't follow 3i closely and Zimmer doesn't seem to be doing much to help out their cause. Maybe you can enlighten us differently...................

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know Zimmer is losing business to Implant Direct. I believe their strategy is to expand their regenerative product line to make up for loses on implant side.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke, are they the same clowns like the Keystone jokes? Who invests in this company could even take the money an keep it for burning a camp fire.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clowns here are the clowns steering the boat, SB and crew. I am sure they must have BS'd Healthpointe. They spent money on a dental lab business SB knew nothing about this business. How can you lose 6 million and walk around at meetings like your a player? SB should get fired.