Biologic

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone excited about this product? So many other established biologics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like defies logic why anyone would come to Sun. A few facts to consider:
    1. US ceo is nut job who enjoys screaming f bombs at women at meetings.
    2. HR run by flakes who will not help women who get harrassed oe screamed at by crazy people.
    3. VP of sales Fabbri just left for Optinose. Why leave if Tildra was going to be good?
    4. Other divisions sell off label every day and will eventuallt get caught.
    5. No stock options
    6. Horrible 401 k
    7. Low pay
    8. ALL directors are looking

Besides these things everything is great!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that's a darn good summary of the situation. I think you covered it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Fabs ran again. Cowards never change.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let it go Boner....... let it go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what your wife said.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. A good buddy of mine at JBI told us: Guys like Fabs, their karma catches up to them. It's not long before they're found out to be frauds, posers, unethical. Everyone eventually finds out what they really are.
    Fabs options are diminishing. He's fading away...will never be one of the greats. He knows that, and he hates it, But he has to live with it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At any other company I would be at least a little excited. But nope not here... the Sun Factor erases anything good about it. Company is a horrible place and they won’t spend the money to do it right or do what is right.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My regional director pretty much ran the GI franchise at JBI while Fabs took credit for it. But senior management caught on and canned Fabs and gave my RBD the most important franchise in the country. Talk about karma!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Boner?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, no one will miss FABS and you are correct Tildra is so late to the market with no real data to sell versus the current Biologics and the whole thing is run now by people who have no relationships and or knowledge of the psoriasis thought leaders and or general dermatology for that matter. The icing on the cake is that Sun will put forth its aggressive non competitive pricing and then blame who ever is left on the sales side. Stay away from this one it will not be pretty.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the district manages all in place for the Tildra launch? I see they are hiring reps cross the country. Who's the DM for the West and South Central?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, no one will miss FABS and you are correct Tildra is so late to the market with no real data to sell versus the current Biologics and the whole thing is run now by people who have no relationships and or knowledge of the psoriasis thought leaders and or general dermatology for that matter. The icing on the cake is that Sun will put forth its aggressive non competitive pricing and then blame who ever is left on the sales side. Stay away from this one it will not be pretty.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Seema will hire her boyfriend Denny as a DM after he loses his job at Avanir!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIP: Tildra - dead on arrival.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM for South: Ima Smellie comes from 7-11. 15 year history as #1 beef jerky manager in the US

DM for South Central: Slimheh Phagina Was QT manager of the year for 9 straight years

Good luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dearly beloved we are gather here today to bid farewell to Tildra. It never had a chance in its short hellish life. It is predeceased by its mother/father...Sun Pharma. Rest is peace.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran Lynch, the "king" will save us all. We told me himself that he was like Simba from the Lion King. He said, "I just can't wait to be king!" What a jackass...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he and ST must be thinking 'what the ____ did I do coming here' ???

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how they sleep at night...knowing that they have to lie to people to get them here.

22. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when they came here, they thought it'd be different. We all did.
    I know they don't feel right about it, but they're in survival/ do they best they can mode.