BioMarin Hemophilia

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth on $170. Big risk should pay a big reward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got news for you. It’s 2020. 170 isn’t that high of a salary these days. 190-195 isn’t uncommon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree that $170 isn’t stupidly high considering this is an orphan drug that will be hard to sell, maybe 3-4 patients per rep annually. Price tag $2-$3M per this weeks news from JP Morgan Healthcare Summit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your homework. Valrox will not be hard to sell and will be used much more than “3-4 patients per rep annually.” Ever talk to a hematologist?

Jackass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have done my homework, jackass. 3-4 per year straight from the hiring manager's mouth. 5 per year would be a grand slam.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a great comeback. Do better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heme’s are one thing but insurance is another w a $2-3Million price tag not to mention 6 months of labs that some patients may decide is too much work.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya know... this company literally preaches “culture” of rising above & “keeping the patients at the center of everything” & how important it is to stay humble. THIS is apparently what they hire. Pfizer will eat your lunch when their product is approved. Until then Hemlibra is still an amazing drug & as the mom of a teen boy w type A we’ll wait until then.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question, is $800 plus mileage car allowance competitive? I’ve had fleet cars for 15 years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's OK. Average for these size territories. .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ITS SHIT!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a final and pulled out of the mix, the Gene Therapy will prove to be beneficial down the road, but not until they are able to use the word "CURE" otherwise the is just another very expensive treatment option that they don't know what and or how long the outcomes will be. Most of my customers said they would not touch the product for 2-3 years... No wonder why they were focusing on hiring mostly non-hemophilia reps.. LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously haven't done your homework, the Mexican Wrestler will clean your clock! LOL ;) Most of my customers will not touch it for 2-3 years, but keep dreaming!

Sincerely,

Pedro

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is about exactly right, I negotiated for $175K and a sign on bonus, but everything else is accurate. It’s a $275-$300k a year job. This is rare Disease and extremely high paying for pharma (Pfizer won’t sniff that), and very high paying for biotech. In this day and age, maybe some Oncology or equipment jobs get to this, hardly anything else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look @ Alnylam. Rare Disease Hereditary Transtheritn Amyloidosis. Reps making 195k in base, 60-100k in bonus. Huge RSU stock upon hire and annually rewarded and company car is a Volvo XC90. Company’s pipeline is exploding too. Not a one hit wonder! Check them out they are hiring in an expansion right now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Alnylam in this exact role. Almost every number you reference “we” make is high. I wish you were more accurate. Cat is right, that’s about it. You might be referencing 10% of us here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. I’m in the interview process now and have spoken to 4 Alnylam Reps. The numbers the above poster referenced are spot on. Know your suit bevies you spew out nonsense punk. Now enjoy BioMarin. I had a phone screen with the hiring manager and he was extremely arrogant. Have fun with that shirshow.