BioMarin Hemophilia

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m w Alnylam too and you’re incorrect. Salaries on average are not that high. Maybe a small percentage. You’re def right about the Biomarin arrogance though. I hope Pfizer swallows them. I felt like I was speaking w previously rejected managers that have chips on their shoulders.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re with Alnylam now? How do you like it? Are you selling Onpattro or the new drug for Rare liver disease? Hoping to get an in-person with Alnylam very soon for the Onpattro expansion. Are you happy with Sales Leadership? Do you know CG-RBD? What do you honestly think of him?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heading to Dallas this week for final interviews. Both hiring director and recruiter told me to prepare for situational questions/answers, similar to STAR format, which I've prepped for. For those of you that have interviewed in Dallas, how did the questioning go? Any 'gotcha' type questions? Want to prepare for being caught off guard. Thanks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they seriously still interviewing for this company? This has literally been going on since early part of last summer. What's the problem??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't this drug launch yet?!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they just submitted in December.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful that Pfizer will ever recruit ex-Biomarin's given the small number of centers and vast exposure... I would definitely not bet on it!
    Also launching with COVID19 must be fun...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Pharma losers working here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the hemophilia division still employed?? What have the RBD's been doing for past 2.5 years? This drug never launched right?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope that they are offering much more this time around. That is terrible for rare disease at a small biotech.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what’s the deal with round 2 here? Any of the original people going back?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a greedy company. $2.9Million for the Hemophilia Gene Therapy?? Are insurers really paying for that?