Biomet Spine

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Technically, anything would be better than Biomet Spine! LDR seems to have given up the "buy us" plan and is now making a run for market share in the Spine world. Compared to Biomet, my bet would be on them!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard LDR is a great company. I think they're straight distributors and have good products and are definitely making an impact and grabbing a market share. I'm looking at them also.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even Lanx has a better outlook than Biomet Spine these days. Thank you Glen Kashuba, Mark Valentine, and Matt Donnelly for taking Biomet Spine into further mediocrity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would think twice about LDR. They are a one trick pony and every major competitor now has a viable option. Competitive options have a major advantage in terms of a revision strategy. Have you ever tried to remove a fish hook once its been swallowed - its not very easy on the fish. If they are no longer for sale it is because no potential buyers exist. Great company if you had jumped on board about 3 years ago but LDR's better days have passed them by.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valentine, better pick up the pace and perform, "YOUR job is on the line!" asshole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to Valentine, Kashuba and others the BMT Spine portfolio seems to have very few options as well. Extremely tired options if that. Speaking of " one trick pony", what do you call Solitaire?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valentine, have you completely sold out yet? You know what I mean. Hope the FEDs come knocking on your door soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sort of shenanigans will we be entertained by in the coming weeks from Kashuba and his dream team?

The fiscal year ends 5/31/2011 - you can't bury / hide the loss of sales by laying off anymore "non-essential staff" and curtailing expenditures because there aren't just any more months left in this year buddy!

Second round of planned reduction-in-force takes place 6/1/11 as a result of Trauma / Operations move to Warsaw IN and Biomet Chinese facilities. Talk about bad morale - its not just down the toilet, its being trucked daily by the tons to the sewage treatment plants.

But the question must be asked - what scheme will Kashuba and his cronies come up with to protect their bonuses (his is 80%, which is approx $317K based on his initial $396K salary) at, no doubt, the expense of the middle and bottom tier employees?

Stayed tuned as this 3rd rate soap opera continues with its next act.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Donnelly still banging the girl they brought in to do training?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noooo Forrest, Noooo! What complete trash. Both of them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you got rid of Kashuba, Valentine, Donnelly and Curry you would have an immediate cleansing of this division. The comp alone from this dead weight would help offset some of the loss seen in the past year. Come on Binder, why not try hiring some real talent.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering what sort of stupid message Valentine, Donnelly and Kashuba are going to deliver at the national sales meeting this year. Glen, where are we now within that stupid pyramid? Any new products yet from that crack product development group? has to be one of the most worthless departments in Biomet...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was hired for the Jacksonville, Fl position?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*sigh* we have such stupid people at Biomet

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one else would take them. Valentine, Donnelly, and Curry welcome you to the "loser" club.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Biomet Orthopedics

Women watch out for your newly hird Joel Goode in Omaha Nebraska. He is married has one son and one new child on the way. While he was at Gilead 2001 to 2011 he hit on every girl rep could find. He will say that he will say Gilead took him away from his family on business trips. He could of cared less. He never took time with is first born son. Finally, I think when his son could speak - he finally noticed him. Now, he professes to be a Christian, Career Counselor, All Pro Dad, aned a Tee Bow blah, blah, blah. He associated with good Ole's boy's club and that is how he climbed the ladder at Gilead. The End!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will fit right in with the rest of loosers!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valentine and Donnelly must have hand picked him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that there is another layoff in the pipeline. How true is this rumor?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure it's in the works. But it'll be a guessing game as to who's going to get screwed this time. Seriously were else can cut people???