1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

BioPlus financial assistance

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in need of financial assistance to cover my co-pay but there's no foundational support available. My nurse mentioned that this pharmacy has its own internal co-pay assistance available. Is this true? Can anyone tell me how to get enrolled? I don't see anything about it on their web-site. Thank you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are able to use Briova (owned by Optum, which is owned by United health group), they have people who will first look for Co-pay assistance from outside foundations. Depending on your financial qualifications they also have a little known internal financial program, but you have to specifically express your financial inability to pay your co-pay, whether it’s $1000 or $5. Just tell them you can’t afford the co-pay they tell you once they run your benefits and test script (the co-pay is the co-pay. They are not quoting you any higher number than your insurance benefits return to them when they run the test claim). They can’t promote the internal financial support program, but it is available for certain circumstances.