Bioreference Laboratories

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 25, 2019 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credentials and experience do not always equate to leadership.

Anyone can save money through cost cutting.

Six Sigma is yesterday's news.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And anyone can spout off their stupid opinions at 1:00am, pretending that someone actually cares about them. What do you know about leadership, junior? What do you know about risk taking, accountability and innovation? Did you know that BioReference just launched a proprietary aerobic test for vaginitis? Do you know what Craig’s input was on that project? Do you even care about the condition? Does Quest Diagnostics? I guess your “cost benefit analysis” failed to factor in the interests of the general public.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so defensive of BIO?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Craig is the Joe A. of ops. Lots of smiles and talk, but no accomplishments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No accomplishments? Good grief, son. Then I guess that a “Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt” title means nothing?

How many times do we need to go through all of this?

Craig is currently leading the charge for the turnaround at Bioreference.

He has an exemplary record of building and developing high-performing teams that generate profitable growth in Operations.

And he has experience delivering multimillion-dollar productivity savings through waste elimination and staffing optimization.

Wow. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW is right! #like Craig much :)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, perhaps if you were highly skilled in operating businesses by turning data analytics into practical business information, utilizing review mechanisms and creating a performance culture to deliver results, then someone might sing your praises too.

Did you know that Craig is a cross-functional leader who efficiently manages operational workforces across multiple functional departments and locations?

He’s also a strong side-by-side collaborator with Sales and Quality to understand and meet client expectations to deliver top-line growth.

And believe me, I’m not the only one writing this stuff about him. He does too. All the time.

I did mention that he’s a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, didn’t I? He’s very proud of that achievement, I’ll tell you.

What I want to know, is how Quest Diagnostics ever let this this guy slip away?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where exactly did he lead these high performing teams....sure was not the case here.
    Here he lead a team of cronies that sales did not value. I recognize Master Black belt stuff as a professional achievement which is different than leading a team to achieve business results.

I have seen Master Black Belts who while well educated, could not lead a horse to water.

Let's face it, only reason Monk brought him in was to cut costs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Geoff is showing his real worth now isn’t he. Let’s review, Monk joined BioReference in 2018 as General Manager and was promoted to President in early 2019 in recognition of the “significant progress made in achieving greater operational efficiency to position BioReference for profitable growth.”

OPKO
    June 2018 $6.00
    Jan 2019 $4.79
    Last week $1.73

And Monk still calls himself a highly accomplished professional with international operational, business strategy in Healthcare.

No wonder he brought in Craig with his invaluable “experience in Operations and Process Excellence.”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, are you Craig?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are really that slow, you belong at Bio on Geoff’s Team. Hope this helps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly not as quick as you! Rapid fire posts on multiple sites and threads takes time that I would never have. You must be one of them closet nerds.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monk must be confused. Sure he was told to cut costs not profits.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nick name is FOOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, junior that would be "Nickname".

yes you are a fool!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Profits? At Bio? He would have done well to stop or even slow down the losses. Instead he “cut” the total value of the company by 2/3 and now what’s left is almost certain to disappear in a matter of months in a frantic sell off. This guy was always weak. He lacked substance, vision and drive. And his decision to bring a soft fluffy guy like Craig with him says everything you need to know about his judgment. They were looking for an easy ride, throwing our good name around to puff themselves up. It was all a big bluff that the market called. It was doomed to fail. Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooooo you're saying there's a chance

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also lacks a personality.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re looking for a friend, get a dog. This is business, son. And business is war. Monk should have understood that. We made that very clear. But he was weak and he was soft. Our competitors didn’t fear him. The subordinates didn’t respect him. They took advantage of him. So we “encouraged” good old Geoff to find a more suitable home. One where he and his kind could fail and no one would seem to care. And he certainly found the right place for that,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predictions on how long Monk lasts? Will they try one more new direction? Will he crack under the pressure? Will we actually buy this compliance nightmare? Will LC? Or will he ride this thing straight into to the ground?