Bioreference Laboratories

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 25, 2019 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dog I got...a decent leader I don't.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ground....his ego won't allow anything else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, this is an all to common situation. But there is a remedy. I would recommend putting in notice with Bioreference immediately. Copy all relevant documents that you can, particularly regarding client agreements or where there could be compliance issues. Then, log on to the Quest Diagnostics website and search for employment opportunities. Soon after, a door to a bright and prosperous future will open. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BioRef is a great org

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was at a time. Not now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets make Bio great again!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it is KEEP BIO GREAT!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big changes?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like countdown to oblivion.
    Can't wait to bring all of those unhappy Bio clients over to DGX.
    Why acquire when the company will continue to implode

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the clients are unhappy then why are they so loyal to us? Have you looked at our Executive Team? We took the best of the best from you and the market followed. You can’t keep your top notch talent or your high value clients. OPKO closed above $2 last week. We’re back baby!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Executive team composed mainly of Quest rejects. Not exactly a turnaround group.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rejects, really? What about Craig? Did you know he’s a certified six sigma black belt master? I bet it stung to lose him. You should see what he’s done to our operation. And Cindy? She brought agility and enthusiasm to the executive team. And you know it’s true, because she said so right in her bio. So what have you got left on your bench?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cindy? Joke at best! Deer in headlights with no plan

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somehow we have carried on without them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A capable person that is currently over her head.....no matter how agile.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then how do you explain her unmatched enthusiasm and agility? Your inexperience in the business world and jealousy are obvious. Embarrassing, really.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait, what? "Enthusiasm and agility" WTF is this Yoga? She sucks, Greg O eats her lunch!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that both of them lead large organizations is a scary thought.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. You are obviously uninformed. Cindy has a track record of growth in her sales organization, and has a goal to drive continuous sales growth for all lines of business by encouraging a culture of teamwork, focus and collaboration.

And she will be the first to tell you that she’s
    a highly accomplished and results-driven Sales Executive with over 30 years of successful new business development, record-breaking performance, and sales leadership.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then maybe you should join them as you seem to defend the top brass quite often. Greg O and Cindy not in the same league!

"We" at Quest define growth success and teamwork differently than you HTH boy!