Biosimilars Unit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 26, 2017 at 5:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you people? Get out of here if you don't work in the unit. Go play golf or video games or play with yourself.

Young people? There are no "young" people in biosim unit. Just old and older.

Piss off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another excuse ? We gave you a lemon, now make lemonade or hit the bricks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lemon? More like a turd.
    Caruso and his bravado will all be going down the tubes soon. He'll ho down with the ship while the rats.... the smart ones....will get the hell off this sinking ship.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn to spell you illiterate fool !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for PFE. No need to know how to spell. Fork you. Asswhole.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the love? Where is the comraderie? Where is the team spirit? Oh woe for ye, my bpr children.
    Signed,

Dr. Evil (aka the bald dude with the yucky fuzz under his lower lip)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm totally torn. This should be great it should be fun. It should getting win after win..it should be making big ass bonuses with each launch..but wait..No gpo contracting at launch in place..contracting for the most part has been more confusing than meeting the demands of Obamacare and oh presenting pricing and contracting is not possible for BPRs because we know nothing about hospital sales but then again the BAMs to large extent have done no hospital contracting or account management and have a support structure more clueless than they are..of course payers won't have an impact in this space..no need to even piss on their leg..and now we need to get the Medicare patient only as if providers always do one thing for Medicare patients and something else for all others. Let's practice our role plays and grinders next week in Orlando..problems solved.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot even tell you what my BAM's role and/or responsibilities are.

And I, too, am looking forward to role plays! Is there anything that moves marketshare faster than role-plays? It's pure genius!
    I understand there will be Kool-Aid stations in every corner of the breakout session rooms.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, we finally get some "detail."

http://www.fiercepharma.com/manufacturing/fda-faults-celltrion-plant-where-it-makes-pfizer-s-remicade-copy-inflectra

We should bring this up as well as the Bloomberg Markets article during general session.

There are gonna be a lot of happy faces next week!

Oh, and to the troll that said make lemonade out of lemons? I'll head over to S. Korea after the sales meeting, roll up my sleeves, and fix those violations toot sweet so I can get back to "successfully & effectively" selling InPfucktedUp.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, lets sue J & J and blame them for our own oversight and incompetence.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the going gets tough... just sue your competitor!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L T F O L
    SOOO TRUE !!!!!!!!