Biotherapeutics

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 3:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Figured I'd see if any of the HP reps still check this board out.

Interviewing for a biotherapeutics sales position.

1) Do you enjoy selling Santyl/Regranex/Oasis? Why or why not?

2) Since Santyl is an older product, is there anything new to talk about?

3) Is the biotherapeutics division similar to big pharma (metrics driven, micro managing, incompetent)?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Pharma, with two of the three products being old as dirt. While they work, the company expects big growth year over year. As for Oasis, it works ok. So many other products out there that have better reimbursement thought. Enjoy the call report entries and role plays.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, did you end up getting the job? I am considering an opportunity for the same products in the Mid-Atlantic but getting mixed reviews from my rep community and online. My concerns are rep/management turnover, market share, and how attainable are the goals. I was told out of the 3 products Santyl would be the bread and butter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products are very good. Even the old ones have something to sell, talk about and grow. The turn over is embarrassing and is not caused by the field sales management but because the person is not making any money. Once you make a lot of money here, it usually means you will make nothing the next year. The highest management is embarrassing and demotivating. If you are looking for a good sales job for a year or two, this is as good as any to earn a paycheck.