Bioventus Does not Provide References for Former Employees

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone is considering a position with Bioventus, please be aware the company is not providing references for former employees to verify employment dates and job titles. As a result, it can be very challenging to land a new job, especially if you don't know that Bioventus will not give you a reference and keep listing them as a former employer. The best thing for anyone considering a career at Bioventus is to stay clear of them to avoid a lot of trouble for yourself later.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have known this for a long time. The company should be renamed Biohazard for the way they wreck careers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep your pay stubs, business cards, etc and you should be fine getting a new position

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this is untrue and you need help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are toast !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews
    #SAD

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you have resurrected your lame attempt at humor on another thread, lucky us. HR, who in our case can be stunningly cold and cruel after you leave ( whether that is voluntary or not), has to confirm your employment like any other company if requested.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, HR is not going to take the time and resources necessary to verify the employment of all the former BV employees. Also, this is a common practice for many employers. If you don't believe this is true, anyone can check for yourself. Have someone call HR at BV and see if your call doesn't go to voicemail and your message will never be returned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard they don't return calls. Hit or miss