Bitter Sweet 2nd Quarter Financials

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 8:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Condolences to our former sales reps unfortuantely laid off. Sucks no matter how you look at it. Our finance dept is finalizing 2nd quarter revenue numbers. Bitter sweet to say that results are looking poor once again. Worse than expected. I am sure fired reps will get some joy out of this (the sweet part), while remaining reps who are worried see this as very bitter financial results.

Complete Q2 financials will be released to public sometime in mid August. Will not be the August 4th schedule date that everyone is expecting. Will be pushed back a week or more as a result of the above.

Believe this post or not. I honestly do not care. Just sharing info from home office that I thought employees would like to know who do not work in accounting. Have great day all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the above explains the stock price dropping the past two days over 20%. I hate it, but it makes sense if Q2 financials will be poor.

3. Even if the above is most likely true, there is no need to scare off the current sales reps field force who Pernix needs to deliver much needed revenue for Q3 and Q4. As the Brean Analyst covering this stock stated in her email (see separate thread on this board) : Pernix with it current debt load and current poor financials will not attract investors who want to pay for what the company potential value is worth. Therefore, Sedor (CEO of Pernix) is not going to give away the company for the sake of it. He will wait until 2017 when the financials situation of the company improves and is not so dire as it is now.

With this said, the success of the Pernix sales reps is needed. Not only for the survival of the company (and future sale of company in 2017 - as the Brean analyst stated), but also for the job livelihood of current reps as whoever buys Pernix in 2017 is not going to get rid of producing sales reps (who are hard to come by in any industry). Of course owners/investors benefit also here (in which I am one).

If Pernix fails to improve it's current dire financial situation, we all know what that means in 2017. And it is not good for anyone that reads this board. So if management reads this message board, we need you to start supporting your current sales reps. Be transparent, honest and put a strategic plan of success in place. And please improve morale but not just beating the shit (excuse my language) out of them. We need financials to improve the rest of 2016 , for hopefully a sale in 2017.

The WS Grinder

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True or not, sells rep do not know the Financial results before they are out lol. You guys are all stocktwits donkeys.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed from accounting. August 4th earnings date is being postponed to later in August. New earnings date has not been announced yet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grinder seriously. I'm sorry but after our managers lied to our faces and told us everything was fine then this happens and our colleagues and friends are let go and vastly bigger territories believe me nearly all of us are looking and will be far LESS productive as a result. Just someone being honest for a change...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guys, accounting cannot tell you the revenue number for Q2 just yet, but just call the NJ office, ask for accounting department and ask them when the next earnings call will be. They will inform you that results are being delayed and new earnings date has not been announced yet. If you are nice to the person you speak to, maybe they will give you a hint on earnings results not being as good as expected.

This is not rocket science here. Just DD smartly

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a phone call from Jesus. He says that the devil is controlling Pernix, and that everyone is going to lose a lot of money and burn. Better likely sell now then burn.

My favorite color is seven.

Earnings report is delayed*

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow
    Never seen anything like this before
    Is this a joke?
    What happens to WS analyst who are guided to believe PTX will be green next year?
    Are the analysts simply wrong? Are they being intentionally misguided? Wow--
    I thought these activities are not allowed by the Fed....What do I know.....

I am sorry for folks who will act on the info posted here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed from accounting...hahahaha. Doesn't make sense at all. Loser probably writting this from his moms basement. if you make up stories at least get them right moron. Everything you just said is wrong in so many ways. Amateur.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no way someone within accounting can say what the 2nd quarter results are looking like, you'd be fired on the spot if caught. this is just all smoke, stop making shit up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you just write a message to management on cafepharma telling them what they should do. Hahahaha only reason I come here is for a laugh and i'm always impress how retarded people are. Lllooolll. WS Grinder, you're a loser. You write stupidities and the worse is you actually believe them. Lllooolll. poor kid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, don't believe it if you do not want to from me. Just call the main number, ask for accounting department. Be nice and politely ask them if results will be announced on Aug 4th as expected. And if you can sweet talk the admin on the phone, they won't give you details but will say results are going to be worse than expected. Just call for yourself.

14. Again why "hate" on the Grinder. My posts are not disrespectful to anyone. I support both the reps as well as owners/investors. I share valid information when I receive such (like the emails back from the Brean Capital analysts).

I did not start this thread, nor was I the one the called accounting. Although I will report that Matt from Investor Relations has also previously stated earning results on August 4th would be delayed a week or more.

Again, peace and good luck to everyone.

The WS Grinder

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grinder the wanker

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what BS....anyone who has actually seen the latest Tx numbers knows they were good and should exceed most expectations. Aug 4th was never set is stone, so dont let that scare you either. Company has until the 15th if needed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I've seen some and it's no guarantee. 50/50 at best to hit the numbers. Trex is bad

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Trex and Zohydro are bad-it is because an idiot(s) in HO decided not to have both salesforce sell the products. I can't believe how much whining there was from the sales force to sell 3 products. OMG-I once had 5 products and 3 disease state to promote. People get a clue-this isn't rocket science-earn your salary!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did people forget that Pernix sales data is 3-4 months behind. The numbers of the 2nd Q have nothing to do with the downsizing of the company. You won't know the actual effects of the reduced sales force until the end of the 3rd quarter or beginning of the 4th. Larger companies can see what their sales are weeks after the actual date, but not good ol Pernix. Everyone should have seen that the end was near once top execs started leaving or were let go. I call BS on RSs story about being working closer to his family. And JJ is just a puppet that brings nothing to the table but one-liners. Kumbayah JJ?