Bitter Sweet 2nd Quarter Financials

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 8:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This explains why mgmt had to cancel the scheduled Aug 4th earnings report/announcement. Need to get the Q2 sales up to date, even if numbers are bad as mentioned in other posts. Seriously, what the hell is going on over there and why are the sales reps being labeled the problem. Better yet, what needs to be done to get this ship back on track. Anyone ???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to these fear mongerers. Take a look at the Symphony Tx data from Q2.... Silenor, Treximet, and Zohydro were at alll time weekly highs for persription numbers during Q2. Facts don't lie. Duffy even confirmed the positive trends in a recent call posted on ST.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did this person say "as posted on ST (StockTwits). Seriously will you investors go away. ST is a bunch of foolish investors that DO NOT even realize the state of our company. Financially and morale lacking wise.

Go away as you are clueless in your pumping posts. Don't try and convince others to. Poorly invest like you have.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember about 45 days ago when the "interim" CEO said we are not going to reduce or eliminate jobs are way out of this debt hole" Well thats exactly what "they are trying to do! What a bunch of east coast BS!! Aka sinking ship

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree, looking everday to get out before this whole debacle of a company collapses!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do it!! There may be no severance left for Round 2 Layoffs. Managers are afraid to tell us the truth or answer any questions, honestly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oprah will take care of the laid off workforce and move PTX back to profit. Everything she touches turns to gold. Sure wish she would touch my 'not so rounds'.

8. WS Grinder

WS Grinder Guest

This morning my son came up to me and said "mommy with this weeks allowance I want to buy a company" I said "son you can't buy a company with $10", he replied "yes I can mommy, I can own everything at Pernix for $10"! I said "son, mommy is the WS Grinder and I know everything, now get out of here and go eat your candy for breakfast so you can get diabetes like me, the WS Grinder"

9. Geez I (the real Grinder) has been off this board since I sold ALL of my 100K shares last week before the stock price crashed to where it is now. I own no more shares and have no more say on this board as far as investing in Pernix. I wish all investors well both those long and those short.

But please realize like I learned the hard way that this board is not for Stock Twit folks or investors. It is for the sales reps. Both those laid off looking for info , as well as current sales reps worried about their futures. (I mean this sincerely). So it is time Grinder and other investors leave this board for good and never return.

As for me being a fraud, I think my wife would agree with you.... as prior to marriage I told her I was a great lover. Well now she calls me a fraud also !!

Best of luck everyone - especially the Pernix sales reps.

The WS Grinder

11. Grinder, you made a huge mistake selling your shares. I am in the home office and just saw the official Q2 numbers that are set to release on August 7th. Sales growth blew away all expectations, we sold so much that our interim CEO just bought a new car (check out the new S63 AMG in the parking lot). I was just in a meeting with him and he said we are all going to be rich on August 6th when the numbers come out!

I am so freaking pumped, I'm going to the Lambo dealership and buy a new Lambo because after the numbers come out on August 11th we are rich!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe me, I'm out interviewing and networking everyday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I don't know about all the new car bs but I did hear that the numbers are very good. At the point we're at we just need to be better than expected.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q2 #'s are way better then expected. They changed the date of release from a Thursday to a Tuesday...most think it's a delay but it should help the SP if released earlier in the week.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually new sign ups for Q2 may be up slightly but no actual sales revenue as doctors do not make money off co-pays. For you Stocktwit clueless people. Reps have basically been giving away products in essence for free.

Your wall street buddies will read right into this and will possibly be viewed as a major negative. Especially if new guidance is not announced.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Why you waste your time writing stuff that doesn't even add up? It's a good thing they fired you. Go back to flipping burgers Bob.