bittone

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't that Oz Principles brainwashing session be fun in Atlanta? Jeesh! I wonder how many millions Merck paid this time for this version of propaganda. We are so excited Kim Jung Merck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Oz Principle stresses accountability, Merck is two-faced. Where was the accountability to have tablet people with NO vaccine experience presiding over the vaccine division at a time it was a well-oiled machine? (Sorry- I hate cliches but they're so appropriate here). To expand when it launched poorly trained tablet refugees and only had them trained on 3 vaccines at a time we were selling all of them including in hospitals? I fielded countless calls each week from my partner each one pulling me away from my work, many on basic points. I/we were fully trained by MVD on ALL vaccines and WE KNEW ALL vaccines. What a sham MVID has become.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are so desperate now, they'll try anything. It is too late though. MVD was running perfectly until broke their new toy. Oz is evidence that they finally admit it is over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With competition for Pneumovax 23 in the form of Prevnar 13 and GSK coming out with its shingles vaccines in a couple years watch how much more scared the Little Rascals and many of their reps become. They couldn't sell Pneumovax 23 and Zostavax without competition. Ignorance and panic are now running rampant compliments of the Three Stooges and the Little Rascals are picking up where they were run off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, the reps you had to train on contracts are probably the new darlings of the division and you are probably getting grief from former tablet managers that you are not contributing enough to the team. That play is being used all over the division right now. Takeover just about complete.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides that, most of the Gardasil and almost all of the Varivax was sold in Ped offices but they decided to give equal credit. What a sham. Just look at how Pneuomax-23 did before the expansion and after as far as growth. We build the business and they could not expand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zostavax is a joke. Can't make it. Then they make it but PC couldn't sell it. So what do you do? Promote a boy named Tom to do an adult's job. Too funny. Sharpen your pencil because Zostavax will save the day in some fantasy land. It certainly is not doing it in region V. That is Tom's region. Fifth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must be time to get rid of more MVD folks. This way everyone can then cry that there is no one they can steal ideas from.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to talk about stealing things, MSCAMs were the best at this. At least they did something well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might hurt but I can't wait for the competition so we can really enjoy watching a panic on a larger scale than we have ever seen here before.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron is in a better place. How ironic that he is alive and doing well and we are saying that? Good for him. Our best Ron.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, we don't need the competition- just sit back and watch the tablet dweebs panic now. They don't realize that they stuffed Zostavax in pharmacies last year and this year the doses are still there. So funny to hear the panic-mode MVXs that keep flowing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many don't care for the panic watching- they want to do Tom watching like in- how much time does he have left to bring an entire region down.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must be feeling some heat because he is pressuring his CTL's to come up with a plan to turn around his region's declining sales trend.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did Stephanie Sheets go?