Blackballing

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2019 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Salix - Do you understand that not only are your current “former Synergy employees” liable, but as their employer, so are you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liable for what?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you think the company is sharing bad feedback about you with potential employers? If that's true, it is really lousy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Synergy employees who are now in leadership positions at Salix are blackballing former Synergy employees from attaining new opportunities. This is the absolute definition of BLACKBALLING. It is illegal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That tower sucks. The Synergy people talk a lot but not one team is making goal???? Overpaid, gossiping losers. Who are they to blackball anybody? l will be happy when we cut them. A bunch of dead weight.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have spots open on the inside sales team

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is an entire tower not making goal a result of performance or overinflated goals?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are two, TWO GI districts over 100% for Xifaxan in the GNSL contest. And neither qualify for a dollar in kicker dollars. All this after breaking the $500mm mark for quarterly sales for the first time in Salix history. You tell me if the forecasting is right or not.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s obvious that they’re trying to save money for all the severance packages they will be handing out in about 90 days.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, please, please let this be true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overinflated goals? Hahahaha Typical Synergy. Were the goals overinflated at Synergy too? You guys had to lower them three times over there just to make goal. Now you’re back at Salix making more excuses. Ex-Synergy leadership are only good at two things. Lying and failing. You’ll all be looking for jobs soon. Karma is a muther fukker.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh look. A Salix Strong keyboard assassin.

Do tell oh wise one how it is that Salix broke a company record with Xifaxan in Q2 and still came in below plan. There are like four fucking people in our region winning the stupid contest. Money is drying up at Salix whether you want to believe it or not. Unless you are JC.

We are big mother fucking, primary care pharma. Nothing special about our GI specialty teams or Salix anymore.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at Synergy. The leadership there were retarded and bankrupted the company by spending money on stupid shit and playing favorites. Xifaxan is a great drug. Trulance is a good drug. But the people running that tower are a nightmare. I have observed the same thing from the other towers. I keep my mouth shut and keep collecting paychecks till I get a better gig. I suggest everyone else do the same.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up bitchp

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a “bitchp”? Another former Synergy manager who brought his illiteracy to the perfect place. Rough night? Maybe lay off the hooch!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! Somebody just lost their cash cow. HAHAHAHA

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you referring to a former President’s Club winner? He’s the first of several to leave. We are all looking. The “senior director” is a fukking idiot. I thought he was moved to California to make everything better? Last place ain’t better. Nice work Synergy/Salix. You guys are geniuses.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for anyone who gets the hell out of here. I hate this place. Most of the ex-Synergy people suck too. The good ones are all leaving. Mine doesn’t even work half the time. Plus, they make $20K more than us? What’s wrong with this picture?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only ones bitching on this thread are those who don’t sell Trulance. Ask Willow, it’s hard work getting Trulance over 100%.

Whoever is stirring the pot, everybody works for Salix now. Some were at Salix for years, went to Synergy for 2 years, and now are back. What’s the beef with that? Nobody is allowed to try to get in on the ground floor at a startup and hope it succeeds? And when it didn’t work out and Salix saw a great opportunity to pick up the best drug in the class for the average constipated patient, they weren’t supposed to bring over hand picked people in good standing? Were they just supposed to give Trulance to Salix reps, trained by people who were new to the constipation space?

Get your head out of your ass. The mocking, the hoping people get laid off, the “us vs them”... maybe focus on collaborating and having a good dynamic in your territory before writing off your teammate that, believe it or not, may actually be able to help you with your business.