BLAH BLAH BLAH

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conference call today..am I in the twilight zone or has all this been said (and resaid) adnauseum? I will tell you what we need...
    1. A Medical Team that dedicates a few months to visiting every account that (in the past year) has injected Jetrea. Why is this so difficult to understand? If the "safety summitt" information was well recieved at ARVO would not the same information be well recieved in the physicians office? Can someone tell me if I am not correct about this? Can the Medical Team make appointments and visit accounts? Or have they found some legal "loophole" that prevents them from hitting the pavement on a weekly basis? I really want to know if I am incorrect in my idea as this approach is truly a no-brainer!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be fairly new, and you must not yet know that we have poor management. If you want to succeed and it sounds like you do, please find another job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical Affairs must be doing well they just promoted Amy and Zina without having to go in offices on a regular basis.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about we promote za as director of gossip and rc as director of finance, administration and whatever else needs directing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not what you know, it's who you know!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they know KS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We also need a full time CFO!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THOSE Belgians are constantly changing and removing people in the US, how about we try changing those Belgians!! Maybe that will work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, they do not seem to understand the american market. I would have replaced pdh long ago. He hired all the wrong people in american leadership positions and continues to pick the wrong people. It is so obvious can the board not fire him?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple answer is that the MMSs cant make proactive calls to every account. Sales Reps do that. It sounds like there is a plan to get the safety summit information out, just in a way that does not violate compliance laws.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's the product dummy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product has its problems but upper management is a bigger problem. Nice job for KS to get rid of NHI. he was the best thing going at TG.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Nhi was the best thing going then this place is screwed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, you;re right, you must have no brain. they can't go out and make proactive calls like that. it's completely out of compliance. That's why we send in the MIRs. My MMS and I work well together and she has responded when I needed help. Can't speak for the others.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely false..MSL's cannot go into an account WITH a commercial sales rep...check the OIG guidelines as they DO NOT forbid active calls with KOL's that is TG's interpretation...MIR's are initiated to request printed material...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the company lacks continuing education in terms of compliance, if we had a REAL HR department, one that could get involved in learning what educational programs would benefit the company and the employees, we would be in a better position. Instead we have an HR scarecrow that refuses to even educate himself because it's a waste of time. This would also prevent him from leaving early.