Blanc famous words

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to know where he is now working

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not working.... He will never work in pharma again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he took an internal position with Novartis

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They expect results. Predict he will not last long if true. They churn everyone quickly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a dick! I hope he is judged the way he judged people.....as a pawn or number that is easily replaced. That guy got away for years with skating and pinning the accountability on others.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did he get a got at Alcon Eye labs.He has a bad reputation

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"right"
    "right"
    --insert dumbt witted half smile
    "right"
    "right"
    green turtleneck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB - What a tool!
    12 years of bullying people and now we get to keep your sorry memory alive and laugh at you.
    oh how the tables have turned!
    I thoroughly enjoy reading this thread! Thank you CafePharma!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the early days of Rebif this guy did not want to promote from within. This cost him good employees and really any future in the biotech field. These employees worked their way up the ranks of other companies and will not let these companies hire Blanc. Hey Chris, It's Karma Baby!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In honor of CB, I dressed up as a tool for Halloween.
    "right, right"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right right he definitely was a tool. A true a$$h$ole he destroyed a lot of people's careers. Karma will definitely catch up with him

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it really is amazing how someone was able to survive at a company for so long and do so little. CB knew nothing about the products and of course never knew his customers. His callous bullying ways of dismissing people nonchalantly were disgusting. His hypocritical behavior and lies were exposed resulting in his demise. What a dick!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ways to beat him was to serious kiss butt or openly challenge him. There was a rep who openly challenged him and Chris would back down. It was hilarious the way this guy had I don't take any crap attitude and Chris stayed away from him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful, I heard CB is wearing his green turtleneck again and disguising himself as a christmas tree. "right"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if Chris ever found a job. Doubt it would be in Pharma. I think I know the guy you are referring.It was a fun show when Chris and others avoided him in fear he would belittle upper management and openly tell them how they are messing up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris-with the new year, you being fired from Serono and from what we understand you still can't find a job. I am sure by now you understand you attempted, and in many cases were successful, in destroying your employees careers. These employees have moved up in other organizations and have input if you are hired. If you want to get back into pharma you need to remove all the roadblocks that are currently in place. Take this opportunity on this website to officially apologize to each and every person you berated, attacked, bullied and otherwise made their lives a living hell while working at Serono. Many will forgive you but you need to make the first step. Your future depends on swallowing you pride.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us are at Biogen and still remember the horror stories about Chris. We all could not understand his rational thinking if it could be called that. He refused to promote anyone, he was notorious to fire people, would pit people against each other, unrealistic goals from what I understand in all TA's

Leadership at Serono was horrible. It gives Biotech a bad name. They have dissolved and downsized all sales forces(TA's), can't get anything approved, but yet they still have constant turnover, the biggest investment is it's employees. Will they ever learn this. Maybe a German mentality but actually a Serono mentality game.

HIV- no future cosmetic drugs patients would be fine without this drug
    Neurology- Better drugs on the market including oral medications better resources
    Fertility- Biosimiliar on the way no future in pipeline
    Endocrinology - they have already dissolved to a very small sales force better drugs on market

If they ever launch an Oncology drug from what they have done in the past everyone will come as external hires. No transfers, no promotions, are we sure about this well let's look at the what they have done in the past.

Fit for 2018 more like let's close up shop.

Ask any Biogen employee we are happy to be gone. I even heard at a NSM they were trying to chase employees that have left for other biotech companies. Well Serono maybe if you treated your employees right this would not happen. How pathetic to have the attorneys go on stage to discuss this. Work in fear...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last post is accurate. I am a current employee. Looking for a new job but of course we can't work in same TA at another company because of there non compete. So looking for a new job becomes even harder.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of this is true. However, for Christmas, they gave us EMD Serono blankets and that makes up for all if this company's problems.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just gonna wrap my kids in it and send out Xmas cards for next year.