Blaze & his Boy Ben

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2018 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we serious, the whole strategy from national meeting is scrapped because Blaze and his buddy Ben cant actually execute it- done blame us "Blaze".....rumor is you didnt even show up for the Vizient meeting!!!! Who remembers "Blaze" (check out his twitter feed about him and his Mercedes S class) telling all of us its on us and we have "to perform".

Well "Blaze", now what? Can we bring Dave Testa back who actually knew what he was doing, but lost his job because he disagreed with you, while Ben told you what you wanted to here.....not betting on Giacamon, but Mike Kaufmann you are smarter than this, where are you????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaze gave a speech after the vizient letter came out saying we were pushing forward

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DAVE TESTA IS GONE BECAUSE HE HAD ETHICS, CLASS, INTELLIGENCE, AND A WHOLE LOT MORE BETWEEN THE EARS THAN THE SCUM BAGS HE LEFT BEHIND.. CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT AT CARDINAL AS EVIDENCED BY THE SHAMELESS AND ARROGANT CRIMINALITY THAT FUELED THE LUST FOR OPIOID BLOOD MONEY. WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO BE INDICTED IN DUBLIN?

WHEN ARE THE SHAREHOLDERS GOING TO DEMAND CHANGE? WE SHAREHOLDERS HAVE WITNESSED OUR INVESTMENT IN CAH DIMINISH BY AS MUCH AS 40% DURING THE PAST 36 MONTHS IF WE WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY INTO THE CORPORATE LIES THAT PROPELLED THIS STOCK TO NEARLY $100 PER SHARE. WHAT'S THE PPS NOW?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait—the original poster seemed to indicate he was actually at the national meeting, so somehow this anonymous person claims to be a “leader”? He sounds petty, jealous, small-minded, and quite cynical. Seriously, who cares what kind of a car someone might drive?? He criticizes Blaze for the original strategy, and then when it evolves, he criticizes him again? Rather than sitting on the sidelines criticizing, should this poster act like a leader and actually do something like trying to grow Cardinal Brand in the first place? Perhaps he is just hoping for the glory days and that Baxter and Allegiance come back. Buddy, do yourself, and the team you claim to manage, a favor... and quit now. Because Blaze & Ben will find you and hold you accountable, and that won’t be a pleasant experience for you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaze and Ben? Lol, you ignorant bastard. Those two mental midgets couldn’t find sand if they fell off a camel.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m new to Cardinal, joined as part of the Medtronic deal. I don’t know Ben that well, but, I have worked with Blaze for a long time. He’s many things, but “stupid” isn’t one of the things people usually attach to him. In all seriousness, why do you think he’s so stupid? What should we be doing differently?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaze definitely is not stupid. Does he understand distribution? Not sure. I think what many fail to realize or don't want to admit is Cardinal is in a tough place. leadership is looking for growth to bring to Wall Street in a market that has been saturated, commoditized, and dying. Considerable risk needs to be taken in order to produce growth in this market, and I for one will take a failed strategy over no strategy at all. If we continue down the path of doing the same thing we've always done, you may as well kiss your job goodbye. It's not just the opioid crisis that got us here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well does Blaze understand forecasting and inventory? We certainly have neither. And Ben can shove his thanksgiving message up his ass. Fix this s**t show.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best comment I've seen in a while here. You want to be O&M with no strategy or clue? At least they're willing to try.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

12. Blazey boy

Blazey boy Guest

So, have we all come to the realization that Blaze has failed. His egotistical management style and lack of compassion has forced his strongest team members out. His marketing team is being run by has beens at the VP level and children at directors and below. It’s about time for him to do something else. Anything but what he is doing now. Hey Blaze, we know you read these, so do us all a favor and leave!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing new from what we know about him back in COV/MDT.