BLOCKBUSTER PIPELINE !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry word was reiterate. English LOL not best

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All caps is annoying and totally unnecessary. Go to anger management.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOOK YOU FONY PR JERK CRAWL BACK IN HOLE !!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The magnificent pipeline will shock those idiot that know what we have going on. You should invest in Leadership talent to grow prosperity

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phony,... not “FONY”

Your a dumb one aren’t you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news that pipeline is growing with more product. Great days ahead at Acorda.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+++++++++++++
    Social media PR team reassigned as of November 5. No further comments.
    +++++++++++++

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would imagine defending VelociRon and his repeated debacles is tiring.

Enjoy the new assignment Habib.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda's major big league blockbuster pipeline is coming soon !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pre pare for major announcements new. Pipeline blockbusters !!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only announcement that I would like to read is about an acquisition of Acorda by a competent larger company at a ~35% premium over current valuations.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That wasn’t much of a break Habib. Not getting enough attention over the holiday?

You have one mediocre product awaiting FDA approval. The rest of the pipeline won’t see the light of day until 2024.

Unless ACOR is being bought, there really is nothing to rant about.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I missed the description of the pipeline that is the title of this thread. The company has one marketed drug— having sold one drug to an inept overseas distributor, and the other to a bottom-feeding repackager—and that one drug has now gone generic. The entire R&D department was let go over 18 months ago. The clinical stage drugs acquired as Civitas and Biotie were merged with Acorda have either triggered serious AEs, caused death, or both, and those pipeline products have been discontinued or their development set back by several years. What’s in the pipeline?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t miss anything. There is no other near term pipeline product. Just a phase I/II MS drug and a Phase I/II migraine drug. Both late to the party and expensive to get across the finish line. Nothing like innovation from our SJW CEO!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast junior!!! We have proprietary MS blockbuster that u are not aware of!! Our CEO is on top of this and the rank and file population is still clueless!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations Habib,

You and about 45 other companies have a proprietary Phase I/II compound designated for MS. Come back when you pass POC and have more than a theory and a “signal”.

Given the debacles RC has governed, I wouldn’t put much stock in him being “on top” of much.

Until then, I’d put my energy behind your delayed, me-too, inhaled LD that has no safety data in those with reduced lung function. The FDA loves making blind decisions like this!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a misleading statistic, Our CEO and Leadership Team KNOW we lead the 'pack' and will be successful. Yes our inhaled LD is also nearing market and is projected to gross blockbuster sales as well in Europe and Asia !!

Be patient the Leadership Team is working for defect-free FDA approvels !!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"...approv-E-ls!"

LOL

If you can't even type without a typo, Habib; can we really trust your Team with a NDA?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you are saying this ? Have you no feeling to understand how we make success ? Yes we will get approval and so much more. We are making better and you should be shutting up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain what is misleading Habib.

Two failed pipeline products, a delayed filing, poor IP strategy on the only revenue generator and declining revenue. Nothing misleading about it . Those are the facts.

What exactly do you think you lead the pack in?
    Revenue? Nope
    Filed NDAs? Nope
    Number of pipeline compounds? Nope
    Stock growth? Now we know that isn’t happening
    Turnover? Maybe
    Narcissistic leadership? Ok maybe I’ll give you that one.

As a parting thought, by the very nature of approval, it would assume to be defect free. The problem is your approval has already been delayed by a CRL and an additional delay. Therefore my little PR manager, this approval has already been defective. So I think it’s safe to say management has already failed.