BLOCKBUSTER PIPELINE !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transformation leadership demonstrates value at critical interfaces like a time of transition in the portfolio. Acorda will be adeptly move to a leadership role in Parkinson's disease while the portfolio/business development activities add exception opportunities. Few leaders have the insight of Ron to catalyze these activities in a way that is.opens the door for a new generation of Acorda investors and employees to experience the joy of success.
    Today poised on the cusp of rapid growth and renewat, those stuck in the past can only see yesterday.
    My friends tomorrow is filled with hope and promise. Don't listen to the ghosts from the past, Ron will lead us to glory

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldnt have said it better Myself, thank you......R

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the problem Ronnie.

Did you read this hot mess of prognostication and propaganda?

Buzz words and incoherent thought may work with your captive audience (I believe you like to refer to them as rank and file).

The rest of the industry laughs at your charade.

Exactly what makes you a leader in PD? Having a modified release product in a genericized market?

Congrats! You have introduced more cost and little to no incremental value.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great comment when I joined the launch was far off in the future. Ron said we would get there and now it's happening. Psyched to be a part of the team. We love Acorda. A rank and filer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear yee hear yee! Well said.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like it here then please move on......most of our people are hard workers who stay in line....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... Drop to < $10... lucky to get buyout at $13. That’s everyone’s exit...at $13 a share.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total nonsense ! Expect healthy upward move with inhaled LD. We have major innovation here, also a strong ballbuster pipeline. of new intros that r&d working. Just work harder and meet your numbers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about nonsense Habib!

The API issue must be severe.

You have been on a role with your pontificating the past few days.

Here’s hoping VelociRon gets his Nobel prize. It will be worth it to see him at the ceremony with his idol President Trump!

Keep going green. It’s the only green ACOR investors have or will see for some time.