blood bath

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love home office people who have such an issue with the sales team. Without the sales team we have nothing. Over paid ? how about you home office people that have these mega departments and redundant jobs for the branded generic stuff that we sell. Name one product that does not have the same offerings and or at times made at the same plant as the generic offerings. It is our relationships that keep this thing moving and the products growing. Sorry your cushy home office job may be in jeopardy - get a life you arrogant ass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the Evil Empire ( Valeant) buys another company in the derm space. What and when was Galderma's last investment in Derm? IN The 90's oh I forgot Collegenix. April 2014 is coming fast be prepared for us or Novartis to buy you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who was let go that should have stayed, and who got their products that should have been let go?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would only really matter to answer your question, if the right person asked!

We are holding on to hope but we are done!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I know some territories where the rep that had products NOT going generic lost her job to the rep that had the product the IS going generic. Now that is pretty slimy, don't you think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am that rep and I wish they had cut me instead. I feel so guilty.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cowboy up son! There's no crying in pharm sales!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone add any validity to the rumors of layoffs the week after July 4?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting thread and what is more interesting it was written last December and is now spot on. This place is still going down hill and the so called questionable leadership already go the ax. Now we will have a bunch of Alcon goofs that do not know or care about any body in Derm or know any dermatologists for that matter. The downward trend will continue and more layoffs will ensue. Many of the earlier threads from last year are scary how accurate they had been.