Blood Clot Gilot

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the greatest or brightest leader I’ve ever come across but say what you will, he’s the last AVP that actually fought for his/her people. His push back on Dougie is what did him in. Doug couldn’t handle that he once had to answer to BOGI in institutions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The video does not reveal a leader at all, and it certainly doesn’t reveal a person who cares for his people. If memory serves, most people were happy with his departure from NN.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn’t take Doug’s shit, that’s for sure. As soon as Doug was hired as the boss, BOGI’s days were numbered. With that said, BOGI was still an asshole and treated his people as if they were a number. You would assume that would make him and Doug best buddies, but they just never clicked. Mostly because BOGI believed in salespeople and Doug believed in Market Access. But, we’re better with BOGI gone, but still awful with Doug here. We can and should be a better place to work than we are, but the wrong guy is steering the ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug is a first rate asshole for sure, and he’s not the brightest bulb in the drawer. Still, I can’t picture him doing something as stupid as posting that stupid ass video. I’d be worried if I were among the higher-ups at AstraZeneca, this screams lawsuit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to AZ thread, people who brought it up were retaliated against. Big Pharma through and through!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safe to say you can’t take a CP thread to heart, but I know (from experience) that BOGI doesn’t take kindly to dissension in the ranks....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He probably thinks that makes him the strong leader type. That video sure doesn’t make him look like the strong leader type. Reading cue cards and telling people to be reckless. Not too smart.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, I don’t have trouble with the message - if we want to keep our jobs, we need to find a way to see doctors. The longer this virtual world lasts, the easier it is for our employer and offices to quit face to face calls. I don’t like BOGI, but he was speaking truth, not recklessness.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He never even mentioned the need to be safe. All market share and “creativity”. If that’s leadership, we’re all doomed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He also never said to wear pants, but I would assume you’d take that as implied. Do you need someone to tell you to be safe? You don’t like him; I get that. But, that complaint is just a silly one.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? Silly to take issue with someone telling reps to “stop calling to check in and get creative. Meet them in the parking lot, meet them at their back door..”. At the height of the COVID spread? I don’t take that as an implicit safety concern.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C’mon, man, you have to know this is Gilot trying to rationalize being a prick. Stop trying to justify being a tool, BOGI.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like you’re still struggling to understand - it’s in YOUR best interests to find a way to see customers face to face. Quit using safety as a crutch. Your customers have been vaccinated, right? Of course they have. It’s time to get to work, man. Or pretty soon you won’t have that opportunity.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always laugh at these posters who think they’re going back and forth with a specific person that they’ve called out. Sorry, man. It’s just one more thing you’re wrong about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly it’s you who doesn’t understand: this was from June, at the height of the pandemic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you scared? Is that the issue? Time to find a new job....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, not scared, I just we should expect a whole lot more from our supposed leaders.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who really can be trying to defend this sad sorry person formerly known as BOGI?? AZ folks are hoping he gets fired over this but AZ has its own set of deep ethical issues. Maybe you were his sidekick or someone deeply “in love” with this sad person? All I can remember is the whole region celebrating his departure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just surprised another Pharma company wanted him. He certainly didn’t leave many friends at NN.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, Bob