bloodbath at the home office

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like almost all of the legacy VPs from the original Galderma were axed today in a "re-org"

Get ready for a bunch of former P&G people in HQ.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sale force will be next. Happy Holidays to all!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is gone?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there weren't that many left.... maybe two?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB and JD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... not a blood bath at all, but an overdue realignment since the Nestle acquisition. Sounds like keep calm and carry on to me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and QC, the warden

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard it was like 40-50

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez. that's unfortunate. Was it mostly Sales? Rx. it is Too top heavy

They probably kept the ones responsible for this mess. Clueless bad managers & the over paid HR directors. neither have any idea what people actually do or did. just base it on titles. Blind leading the blind. What a big mess.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ax still needs to fall in TX...why is George still employed...anyone??? Also a few other incompetents at HQ. So tired of Corp "leaders" pointing their fingers away from TX and out towards the DM's and Sales group.
    Brian needs to take a strong look at who surrounds him.

God Speed my friends at Galderma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian placed those people around him. He should be next. He is too new in his role though. I give it 2-3 years. That is how the cycle goes here.

When we start to protest and the sales force goes on Strike in Jan or Feb that will get their attention.

Don't worry about George, as long as he is not leading people he is has no power. He is interviewing like the rest so just waiting for him to leave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like mentioned above, mostly legacy Galderma people with significant tenure. Entire graphics department, most of the analytics dept. Almost no one in Marketing, and very few with high titles, i.e. Significant incompetence remains.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of Marketing, Directors and RSM's should be gone. Galderma is way to top heavy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they are cutting expense, how about the people traveling to corp every week from IT, delaying project year after year pretending to work but instead vacationing on Galdermas dime?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a IT Dept.?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup
    Another waste of space

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Hiding while
    sucking the well dry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time I call the help desk it goes to voice mail. NEVER receive calls back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jeff powers

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about
    CS?
    YB?