BMS Oncology suing reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 4:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Lynelle

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Lynelle

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

horrible. Simply horrible.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Courts rarely enforce non-competes against an individual’s labor rights to work.

This is nothing more than saber-rattling to discourage mass exodus.

Do you think BMS wants a class-action country to become public? When the price of these Oncology drugs are outrageously high?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a new hire and had to sign an agreement that I would not sue BMS and agreed to arbitration only. No class actions, nothing.

I'm not a lawyer, but how can BMS sue reps when reps can't sue BMS? What crap!

I'm not happy here so far and am planning on leaving.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company made everyone sign that agreement a few years ago, which basically states that you will not pursue the company as class-action and any workplace disputes will be settled with arbitration rather than the public court system. Do not stress, the agreement is absolutely null and void in most states as I have shown this to an attorney outside the company who was laughing at it. If you as an employee are harmed while working at BMS under any federal employment law statutes, you absolutely have full legal standing to seek damages against BMS through your local district courts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s bull-I don’t think it can be enforced