Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly collaboration

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:02 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We think we are top shit in this alliance. Truth is BI has their shit together and we don't.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would hate for BI to learn about our quarterly fire drills trying to make our alliance calls. You know when you make 15 calls per day as guided from leadership. Wink wink

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI is going to own Lillys and the merger will happen as soon as Lilly cleans house with all the big salaries. 2018 is the date certainly before 2019. Watch who is next to go between now and April 1st, this will tell the story.. I study the tea leaves and am all knowing. No rumors just good business sense with pharma in general and what's happening with health care today.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI is going to own Lillys and the merger will happen as soon as Lilly cleans house with all the big salaries. 2018 is the date certainly before 2019. Watch who is next to go between now and April 1st, this will tell the story.. I study the tea leaves and am all knowing. No rumors just good business sense with pharma in general and what's happening with health care today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....but I repeat myself!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All knowing? On a scale of 1 to full of shit...you just soiled yourself!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch what happens my little grasshopper if not Bi Glaxo but it has to happen we are giving up tooo much talent and it will be in 2018 announced year end. If it doesn't happen I missed the tea leaves totally

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused, BI sold their diabetes to Sanofi and bought Sanofi's Merial (Animal Health) to BI? What more do they have to give Lilly?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok grasshopper it must be Glaxo and just look how we have retired our entire talent pool this doesn't happen unless something big is gona happen. Yes English shit head zar gona happen in 2018.. still many more talented people gone by year end. So just watch little flower

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI isn't smart enough to buy another company. It's privately owned. Not enough capital.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm no grasshopper, nor am I a flower. You would have to be a fool not to know that this round of 3500 layoffs is to get the company ready to sell. It's a last ditch effort to show any profit margin to any potential buyers. Last thing you ever want to do is get rid of the face to face customer rep talent.
    The question I have is who would want to buy this shell of a company? No sales force, no products, no pipeline - what's left to buy???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question I have is who would want to buy this shell of a company? No sales force, no products, no pipeline - what's left to buy???[/QUOTE]

Answer: soccer field, bar, and lots and lots of overhead. As a bonus they get a beautiful piece of "art" next to the expressway. John's legacy is rich.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly will be bought out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone want to speculate what would happen if Lilly gets bought out?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure, if Lilly gets bought out they will be at the back end of the Hyphen. Lilly negotiates with the new company and any top level brass leave with a golden parachute. You will no longer be with Lilly because chances you are a flower and like corporate America only the tough survive. This is going to be the new pharmacycle over the next 3 to 10 years. Too many drugs fall out with no blue chips in the pipe lines. so there will only be 3 to 5 really big companies that can absorb the $ 1.7 bllion plus cost. So m little flower, this is what you have to look forward too so Audios. Oh yes and the poised pill law in Indy will be negotiated out because keep in mind it now turns to survival of the biggest, best, strongest, and now deepest pockets with a pipe line. Adios ymy little flower.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer: soccer field, bar, and lots and lots of overhead. As a bonus they get a beautiful piece of "art" next to the expressway. John's legacy is rich.[/QUOTE]

That's funny!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure you lose your job

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm high as a kite and I just might stop to check you out.