Bogus Q1 Bonus

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, May 30, 2019 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADP sent a pay stub reminder for tomorrow’s payday this morning. My Q1 bonus is nowhere near what I thought it was going to be. If I had X amount of growth on the first mosaic, had very few doctors come off during that quarter and the ones that did, did NOT write the product, how is my market share LESS. If anything it should be more.

Why don’t we get to see all the “behind the scenes” calculations. I don’t know anyone that has a clue of what we’re getting paid on. It’s easy to cook the books in your favor when you’re the one holding all the cards and running the scheme, Rockville.

This seems a lot like stealing to me. I trade my hard work (multiple si, etc.) for fair wages and this shady business can be called nothing else.

I read the last few posts about other people’s mosaics not matching up and thought, no way they would do that. Yet here we are, and now I’m joining the unhappy workers in posting on Cafepharma.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel you. Mine is half. Did they use the wrong doctors? Maybe the current mosaic to save time? At the time they changed everything I thought what they were trying to do would be nearly impossible, since they’d practically have to hand calculate every rep’s ipa

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know what to look at? Did you get a statement from your RD?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone in another post suggested looking at the last mosaic q1 growth percentages versus the April mosaic. Not only is mine lower than April, it’s actually lower than the last mosaic. I don’t have any kind of statement from HO via RD.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is even steven to the first mosaic here. I had some off labels taken off. I thought the same thibg that would make the % higher with less targets but same # of scripts. but I really don’t know. Maybe ask your RD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was like a couple hundred lower than if they’d left the list alone. Not worth complaining about but yes I did see a difference