Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I only apply to positions on Medreps.com and gorillamedicalsales.com It is my understanding that most positions on there are 100% real. However, after applying to various positions for the past 2 weeks, I have been getting alot of SPAM emails and fake emails. I wanted to share my experiences....

I have gotten the email a couple times and the wording is EXACTLY the SAME everytime. Its from Rick Glaus, from Glaus Recruiting,Inc. glausrecruiters@gmail.com and it reads....

Your rez looks good, but the coronary stent sales postioion requires stent experience. I will let you know if I get any openings in the future I can get you involved in.

I recommend you use www.healthsalesreps.com. That's the top site for our industry and it should help you get a bunch of interviews.

I am going to keep you active, but I typically only work stent openings that require that type of exp.

Thanks
    Rick Glaus
    Glaus Recruiting,Inc.

...this guy FAKE and obviously works for www.healthsalesreps.com and promoting this website.

The next SPAM email is from Futures in Medical Resume Distribution

Their tagline is Your resume can be sent to over 1369+ recruiters starting at $39.95*
    ....no thanks.

I wonder if real recruiters get paid to pass on resumes/email address that they receive to some of these snake oil recruiting firms? These bogus head-hunting companies that take advantage of good sales people in need of work really piss me off!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On medreps,gorilla and healthcarereps.com have not had this happen. I did however yrs ago send out to one of the blaster services and did not get one call. Would never do it again I think it's a scam !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the Glaus email as well. I can only guess that lots of people are hurtin'. Recruiters as well as job seekers. What does piss me off is the proliferation of the pay to play job board. That's B.S..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not use healthsalesreps.com! It is a complete scam...you'll be wasting your $$$$.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the same email. After I received another email saying you don't have enough spine experience with a similar statement. Its all a bunch of bull. I don't use recruiters, I use linkedin and my connections within the industry. I have only dealt with one good recruiter and he was Nick Johnson who does recruiting for positions in Sydney Australia. Craigslist and Indeed are good too!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Def agree with the healthreps.com opinion..

I have used a resume service though yesterd and it worked... Pretty good. I posted on another boad.. I wound up getting like 12 calls. Not bad for a Fri afternoon. Should have prob done it on morning.

www.pharmplacer.com

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not waste your money on healthsalesreps.com! It is a complete scam!

8. MChavez

MChavez Guest

I got the same exact email from Rick Glaus & Glaus recruiting. Saying to go to the website healthsalesreps.com. Thanks for the heads up. I hate spam.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice self promotion SPAMMER!!!!

Do yourself a favor and eat the end of a shotgun! Stop wasting our time and money on your get rich scam!

You people make me sick!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have found medreps to be Ok. I do agree that linkedin is still the best way to go. When I am looking for new reps, I go to linked in and see who is in my groups. Many companies are now asking management to source positions on their own without recruiters. Times are tough all around...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes sense. I have a linkedn profile, however, I'm not sure how a person can seek opportunities in their area using that site. Any thoughts. By the way, if anyone is looking for a polished sales/manager in the Mid West with 10 years of medical/surgical experience please post a reply with a link......thanks...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a new SPAM email from:

Steve Finley
    surgicaljobs@gmail.com
    SurgicalJobs Inc.

This jerkoff is promoting healthsalesreps.com, which is BOGUS!!!

Subject: spine job status

Your resume looks good, but you need spine sales experience at this time to interview. They have interviewed other candidates in the past, after they exhaust all possibile spine candidates. I will let you know.

My suggestion is join www.healthsalesreps.com, it is the top job board for med/pharm sales. It should help you get more of these type of interviews.

Thanks
    Steve Finley
    SurgicalJobs Inc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

The spine sales position was filled by an internal candidate. Your resume looks good and I will keep you on active status if anything comes up in the near future.

I suggest you join www.healthsalesreps.com. It is the top healthcare sales job board. Should help you get interviews.

Thanks
    Mike Proctor
    mike@medpharmrep.com
    MedPharmRep Inc.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Proctor is scamming for a new bogus recruiter:

"The spine sales position was filled by an internal candidate. Your resume looks good and I will keep you on active status if anything comes up in the near future.

I suggest you join www.medjobsinc.com. It is the top healthcare sales job board. Should help you get interviews.

Thanks
    Mike Proctor"

His message came from this address: mike@medpharmrep.com

Let's spam HIM to death!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worked 4 me

Maybe it is because you have an awful resume. I have worked with Mike before and he helped me get interviews with Stryker Spine and Medtronic Vascular.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you ever think that you just don't fit for that industry idiot. that site worked for me and got me a job at bbraun. why would you use medreps or any of the other recruiter job boards, all they do is post fake positions. Companies post on medjobsinc.com. They would get in a heap of trouble if they posted fake positions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Joe Odak, I mean "Mike".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...all of the above posters got the same exact email response about healthsalesreps.com from 3 different recruiters? I tried to find some info on Rick Glaus, Mike Proctor and Steve Finley, but came up with nothing. Could this website be sending out emails from ficticious recruiters?! Also, google healthsalesreps.com and you'll come across many consumer reports about what a scam this website is. Now they decide to change the name to medjobsinc.com? Don't waste your money people. This thing is a complete joke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or is it Rick....or wait, Steve?! HaHAhAHAhaha What a joke this character is. healthsalesreps.com is all over the internet about what a scam it is, then he changes the name to medjobsinc.com thinking people won't figure it out. Wasn't he a recruiter at one time?