1. Bayer buying KaNDy for $425M to get menopause market — Putin says Russian COVID-19 vaccine will be ready January 1 — Eisai creating new US HQ in New Jersey — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CHOOSE YOUR TARGETS COMMENCE FIRING FIRE AT WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the United States, private ownership of a flamethrower is not restricted by federal law, but is restricted in some states, such as California, by state laws (cf. California Health and Welfare Codes 12750–12761, Flamethrowing Devices

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McSourcer strikes again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rachel Boardman from Randstad Engineering is another unethical, worthless recruiter targeting medical/pharma industry people for an electronics company she probably doesn't even have a contract with. Communication skills are lacking & response time sucks the bag as well. She'll tell you to keep your eyes open for an assessment over the next couple days that never shows up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kerry Sampson is the biggest pompous piss poor snot I have ever spoken to. I'm not sure why anyone would interview for any of her opportunities knowing that this pathetic excuse for a recruiter would receive a penny from your services!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter Dowd! What a Lying Prick!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy set me up at a job selling it as a 280k+ opportunity, average rep pay was less then 80k! All managers and recruiters will pad numbers a little bit, but to miss it that much is just so wrong. A bunch of my former colleagues were given the same story, karma is a bitch Petey!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, you took a job thinking you'd make 280K because a Recruiter told you so, didn't verify anything, then learned it was an 80K job?
    Really?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE stop posting the Lifevest job in Oregon... It's laughable being posted anywhere from 160k-200k. I worked there in another location and can assure you it's no where close to that, laughable and a joke to keep posting that gig (especially for 4 months now)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Cannistraro-doesn't give two shits about you or your career, makes no attempt to hide it...

JR Rimele....BS Artist, Liar

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it comical to see some of the NAMSR postings? I used to work for a couple of the companies that continuously show up on there that advertise comp between $75-150k. One of them is a 1099 position & the other did a "bait & switch" on comp. The bait was a measly non-negotiable $35k/yr base & the switch was when they moved entire sales force from W-2 to 1099.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaa Mark canistraro or whathefukever ... I used him to get info on a position I really wanted but he eventually weeded me out right at the same time I just had happened to get connected with the same hiring manager. I tried to get the scoop from him but he never emailed me back so I just went directly around him and got hired !! if youre reading this now Mark, you could of made 4k or whatever peanuts they pay you off me... suck it now big shot!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again I was approached from an inside recruiter from a Pharma company who found me on LinkedIn. The very next day a reputable recruiting company sent my email about the same job & then called me. I even asked the inside recruiter about this recruiter firm.
    When I talked with the recruiter she said I can't represent you because you are working now with someone inside the company.

This has happened to me twice with the same company reaching out to me in two different specialty positions then the recruiter calls. The recruiter is obviously pushing for their recruits. I have heard going right to the company is best? The first time it didn't help me & now it is too early to tell.

I feel like I keep screwing myself with these positions? Anyone else keep having this happen to them? Please advise? I feel like I am spinning my wheels.

BTW, I HAVE FOUND MORE BOGUS JOBS ON ZIP RECRUITER THAN ANY OTHER SITE OUT THERE SO BEWARE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Courtney Harris from Personify strikes again! Why do I fall into their web of lies? Communication skills are not their strong suit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy steps to determine if the recruiter is fake.

Do they have a LinkedIn page?

Does the recruiter website have actual contact information on it?

If you get a form email asking a bunch of questions?

Does NAMSR really employee these people to push them into getting a certificate?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to get into pharmaceutical sales in the Atlanta area, and fell prey to the CNPR certification scam. I need to find a reputable contact in the field, or a recruiter. Does anyone have a name and email?

Thanks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya NAMSR & NAPSR r a f'in joke. Did the paid membership thing w/ NAPSR before breaking into med sales, & it didn't do a thing for me, but I did receive their magazine, so I could stay abreast of the mkt. Bottom line in both industries is who ya know & how u can differentiate urself from every other Tom, Dick, & Harry. Best is when u get these pompous, arrogant asses (i.e. think his name was Dan Martin formerly Sales Mgr for ICU Medical) who make it a point to say, "we have a lot of former pro athletes that work here". You go ahead & hire that pro athlete who couldn't cut it in their sport and/or didn't know how to budget their money. I'm not even going to touch the intelligence part-just read today's news.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anna Mehlhoff from Talencio will waste your time. Applied to one of her LI postings and sent her an invitation to connect w/ a fu message. She accepts & it takes her 6 days to respond to my message. Then emails me requesting my resume before we set a time to talk. Periodically emails me asking very detailed questions about my resume. Then another week later I fu up w/ her and she replies back saying the hiring mgr is going w/ another candidate?!?! Keep in mind I never even spoke w/ her on the phone, so I'd assume she didn't even have a contract w/ this co. Especially, since she wasn't even able to get me a screen interview...

Did absolutely nothing for me, but waste my time! Very unprofessional & unresponsive.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry Shapero.

I have sent that guy my resume a number of times for positions I fit perfectly and he never has once gotten back with me and is unreachable.

If I see a job with his name on it, I don't even bother.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does he even exist? LOL same experience. I use recruiters for what they are worth, but some of these people are unreal...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Moore M J Moore & Ass’s runs the same req on medreps every 90 day…..jackass