Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New spam posting alert

Job says entry level or experienced rep posted by:

Paul davis- Med Rep Source- smart recruiters dot com

then a broad by the name of Tammy Price will email you from "recruitmedicalreps" begging you to fill out the client questionnaire immediately so they can sell you their cert bullshit.

"If you are experienced medical sales rep, please include if you are HIPAA Certified or a registered REPTRAX or VENDORMATE member.

If you are looking to enter your first medical device sales position, please include all medical sales training or education. (NAMSR, RAI, HDA Training or other)"

listen scumbags, get a new day job, stop wasting our time because aint nobody got time for that ^ and its not gonna get anyone anywhere fast

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another bogus email I got from the scum at MedicalRepStaff.com wanting me to get some phony training at their company.

"Thank you for your response and we appreciate your interest in the Medical Sales opportunity. If you want to match the basic requirements for most medical device sales rep positions it is recommended to obtain some industry vocational training. The client recommends either the NAMSR program www.medicalsalescareer.com or RAI www.raimedicalsalescareertraining.com or DME Training at www.device-academy.com. If you have obtained any of this type of medical sales training or designations please email me the certificate immediately. I do appreciate your assistance with these and look forward to working with you. Have a great day."
    Sincerely,
    Amanda Ellis Medical Device Rep Staffing a.ellis@medicalrepstaff.com
    www.medicalrepstaff.com/

What a bunch of immoral scam artists. They wasted an hour of my life filling out their questionnaire.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all have been thru that and will never get that hour back... should have checked here first if you were skeptic homie, as shes been posted on this thread already =/
    we need to keep this thread on TOP of this forum and everyone needs to browse this before they apply to these scumbags

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Larry Shapero post. Dickwad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone should email bomb the job sites and complain. These dirt bags are paying to advertise on the jobs sites, but they are damaging the integrity of the job sites by advertising a job position and turing around and soliciting for unnecessary training. It's a bate and switch, and it's fraud. These people should be band from advertising on the job sites. They could be put out of business if we all wrote in and complained.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry Shapero
    Liz Nadaeu
    Dave Troy

ALL are JOKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone ever been offered a job working with these guys?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Troy is the real deal.
    He might not remind you of the your gentle Uncle Bill but for over 20 years he has made placements with companies such as Bard, JNJ, Baxter, etc.
    Not going to win any personality contests or engage in small talk, but if you fit his profile needs he will prep you & get you in the process. From there, it is up to you.

The other two, not so much so.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try! Thanks Dave!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even Dave Troy have very much pleasant to say about himself

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster from above, not Dave Troy either.
    Dave would not come on here, I am certain he could care less.
    I assure you though, Dave makes many, many placements, you don't stay in the recruiting business as long as he has not making placements.
    Post something unpleasant if you like about him, I think you would be shocked at the number of placements in Medical Sales he makes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am SHOCKED! Again, nice try Dave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up Dave it's you!! how many placements do you place per year?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Troy - hands down one of the worst. But then again, you have to applaud him for feeding off the healthcare industry for many years. Still, he's just another recruiting jerk on the phone and makes it known you're just one of the cattle.
    Avoid!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, definitely Dave!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any time spent talking to Craig Kelly from Coloplast is time that you will never get back! No idea what the culture is there, but I've been there a couple times & both times everyone was wearing street clothes (& it wasn't casual Friday). All he does it put out bogus postings on social media sites for positions they aren't actively looking to fill. He is a perfect fit for this company as integrity & professionalism is not their strong suit (i.e. all the pelvic mesh infomercials you see).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and by infomercials I mean class action lawsuits

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please excuse my ignorance but why do people like Larry Shapero waste money on memberships at medreps.com just to get a bunch of resumes for no real job? what does he do with them, use the resumes as wallpaper? Does he sell the resume to the NASMR certificate people so they can harass us? what gives?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Homeboys mouth watering fake job posts are equivalent to seeing banging trannys you cant bone... go F yourself Larry

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he prints them out on fine silk egyptian paper and then maximizes his bangbros account, especially on Mondays which is the peak of his week. I hope someone ricin's this POS...