Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is such a chump and loser

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this statement 100%. Jeff Stewart is a scumbag and should choose a new profession. He is a joke in this industry

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

avoid Cindy Witak

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GorillaMed used to be a great with legit jobs, several years ago. But I heard that the guy who started the site sold it, and now it sucks. Too bad, cause I used it and it was good then.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medreps isn't any better these days. Linkedin and Indeed seem to be the best.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all need to stop getting butt-hurt about recruiters. If you’re a fit for the position, best believe they’ll be all over you. If not, they’ll treat you the same way you treat some goober that wants a quote for some shit you know they can’t afford and will never buy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michele is a resume collector. Pounds LinkedIn daily with repeated posts looking for top 1%. Well I sent my resume and I’ve won presidents club almost every year. No response...I don’t even think she works for Ann Grogan because I’ve worked with other reps from there in the past and they always respond.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sharon Romesser - Boston Scientific

Resume collector. Baits you with “perfect opportunity” for you based on your profile. Sets up a time to talk. Asks for resume. Never calls. Then goes on to set up multiple appointments with you to never call. Incredibly unprofessional.

9. CPN4388

CPN4388 new user

I have gotten the same exact email.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a recruiter and really surprised at all the hate on here about us. We are honestly trying to make a living while also helping someone else get a great job that could be a life changer! I have probably helped 500 plus get jobs and break into their dream job of medical device.

1). Our hands are tied because we get paid and work for the hiring company. If they say they want someone with OR experience, capital experience, even sometimes they want specialty experience such as GI or OBGYN, etc… we have to go find that type of candidate. That is what we are getting paid to do. Trust me, it sure makes our job harder to be so select in who we can recruit.

2) I have never put a "fake" job posting on Medreps. I have had 20 plus openings on Medreps at one time because a company is expanding and hiring lots of positions and also I recruit for 4-5 companies at the same time. Companies take forever to hire and go through rounds and rounds of interviews so I always keep my Medrep postings active because candidates get job offers and back out so I need to have a bench ready to start interviewing again.

3) The ugly truth is medical sales is a competitive industry to break into... companies pay recruiters for a reason and that is to find a perfect candidate. Unfortunately, a lot of you are just not qualified for whatever reason. Could be too many jobs so they think you are a job hopper, most device companies do not want to interview pharma reps (this is something I disagree with), if it is an "entry level" job then they want entry level type candidates, etc... If someone was graduating college right now, I could tell them exactly what to do to get into medical device and build a great resume.

4) Why don't recruiters ever call back? Every morning I have 300 emails and resumes to go through... 1/2 of them are not good fits for my jobs (people are on Medreps for a reason, they need a job and most companies want people who aren't even looking a job).I have tons of voicemails to listen to and I try to call people back. I can't return every email and phone call because I can hardly keep up calling the candidates that are a good fit and interviewing for my jobs.

I wish I could get everyone of you a job... I would make a lot of money if that was the case. Hate recruiters all you want but also look in the mirror because maybe you just aren't a good fit for medical device sales. I try and help people as much as possible, even people who I can't get a job but I try and encourage them and point them in the right direction. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get a great job!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is some strong words about me... what did I do to upset you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still in medical device recruiting and doing pretty darn well. What are you doing now days... please tell me which medical device company you work for? I don't think I'm a joke, I sure do have a lot of job openings so someone must like me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm responding now... what can I help you with?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I could apply for a job with the FBI and would get further in the hiring process compared to the stupidity of recruiters and companies in the medical area. The pompous attitude is beyond moronic you expect perfection but the reality is half the morons working in medical sales would not pass a Civil Service background check you're welcome .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you need to go work for the FBI then.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a good recruiter, but to be honest, most are not. I have dealt with a few good recruiters in my career but have also dealt with some very unethical ones.

For example, I was looking for a job that was in the Orlando area only. I can’t do many overnights. As I went through the interview process, it turned into Orlando with occasional travel around the state. After I met the VP of Sales, my territory was the southeast and while covering conferences in the Eastern US. It was a small company with a handful of reps.

I kept asking the recruiter, are you sure it’s 10% travel? He said “yes”. Then he said 50% and then it was 70-80%. I told him I could not accept the position and he told me that I was freaking out over something that did not even happen yet with the travel. During the interview process, he kept saying how much he needed the commission, but I told him I could not accept a position that because of the heavy travel, even though I had stressed I could not travel. I interviewed with HR, a clinical rep, and then finally the VP of sales, which is when the bomb dropped that I would cover the Southeast.

Ironically, this guy recruited for another company I worked for and he had a terrible reputation of overselling the position and exaggerating the opportunity.

So when you say that reps are “job hoppers”, I take offense to that. There were three positions (not counting the job I turned down) in my 20 year career that were terrible and nothing like what the recruiter and unethical managers said they were.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone ever dealt with Celeste Sollars?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great piece of ayes!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re not a white male, med sales won’t hire you. Those are the hardcore facts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Dorr is a douche. Say clear!