Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got it.... T.Y.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got this today:

Thank you for sending your resume, but the Biomet sales position requires trauma
    sales experience. They will not interview unless you have that type of exp.

You can get into these types of positions with your background. My suggestion
    would be to use www.medjobsinc.com. Most all healthcare companies post jobs on
    there. It should help you get a lot of interviews.

I will keep you active on other opps.

Thanks
    Tom Marshall
    SurgSalesReps LLC

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol nothing but spam .. they need to get a new day job

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for sending your resume, but the Johnson & Johnson(Cordis) sales position requires coronary stent sales experience. Unless you have that type of experience, they will not interview you.

My suggestion would be to use www.medjobsinc.com. It is geared to help reps advance their career. All healthcare companies post sales jobs on there. It should help you get a lot of interviews. You can get into other types of healthcare positions with your background.

If anything else comes open in the future I will keep you updated.

Thanks
    Rich Montana
    MedPharmRep LLC

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter Dowd is a jack@ss! It's guys like him that give recruiters a bad name

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got reeled in by Amanda Ellis to get RMSR certification. Afterwards, she stopped answering my e-mails. Stay away from this woman. Too bad I didn't see this posting on Cafe Pharma before falling prey to this scam. NOw decided to only apply directly to company websites.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Stephanie Dollard and Amanda Ellis.....bogus recruiters who have now hit me up twice trying to get me to buy into some BS. They must work for these "certification" companies, right? I already fell victim to the NAPSR scam when I first began the job hunt. Now I am much more wary. I can't believe these people. I am already living off savings and they're trying to sell me something that in no way will help my career. Go to Hell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received the same email this morning and I have never applied to a cardio position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW...who made this website?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your site looks like a curated YouTube channel. Why wouldn't I just use YouTube instead? What makes your site special? Where's the disruptive technology? If I'm a candidate researching a company or product/service I would know about their social media offerings - YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. and those sites are free so what's in it for them by using your site? If i'm a job-seeker, why wouldn't I just create an unlisted YouTube video interview and include the link to it on my resume or cover letter? I applaud you for taking a chance and trying to do something different but there are so many holes in it. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Hutchinson and Peter Dowd are the worst that I have worked with. Unethical and dishonest! They will happily put you in the wrong position just to make sure you stick around long enough for them to get paid. Karma is a Bitch!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing!!! My only question was "who" made the website. I was curious if it was from one of the recruiters listed on this thread. Somehow you felt the need to bash this website or whoever developed it but I'm not sure why. I'm specifically looking for "who" made it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Floodgate. All of them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn straight !!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dudes need to take a chill pill. Perhaps several of them. Recruiters are merely a tool to get an interview. Understand this and use them for what they offer. If any of them can successfully get you an interview for a job you want, then they they are a "good recruiter", right? Whether you get the job is 100% up to you, not the recruiter.

As for the job board web sites. Again, they are a tool to use. They provide a service to help you identify the inventory of available jobs in your market. Nothing more. Are there bogus jobs posted? Of course. Do recruiters post bogus jobs just to mine resumes? Of course. But they still provide you a valuable service. Hundreds of individuals have landed jobs posted on job boards. So stop whining! It is not a perfect world. Learn how to navigate the system to your benefit. Jeeez!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely true. A recruiter should not put people in the process if they know the leadership of a company you are about to interview for is loading the company with reps from their previous company. Don't tell me they didn't know this when they already filled 20 positions with these people. they stick you in the process just to make the numbers look good. fucking joke and a waste of time for the candidate. recruiters don't care because they have the contract and are getting paid. cun ts

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales Staff Resources LLC:
    Stephanie Dollard: Bogus jobs trying to sell you Medical Sales Training is her goal?

Her FORM Letter which I have received twice from Sales Staff LLC!
    Her questions:Which is a better time for you to interview? (Mornings or afternoon) How much notice do you typically need?
    What makes you a good salesperson?
    What interests you most about working in medical device & equipment sales?
    Why are you looking to leave or have left your current position?
    If you are entry level, have you completed industry accredited medical sales training? (RAI, NAMSR, or DME)
    If you are a current Medical Sales rep do youI have hospital credentials or industry certifications? (VCS, RepTrax, HIPAA, HIDA, etc.)
    Evaluating yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think you interview?
    What do you like most about working in a career as a medical sales rep?

RX Staffing:
    Brenda Platt: Sent me same form letter 3x's on what I now know are bogus jobs (Always says Entry or Experienced Reps), I have 22 years in industry.
    Trying to sell you on CNPR, CphT Training

Example of form letter:
    In addition to the resume you sent me, can you answer the following questions? How many years of sales experience do you have? Will you consider entry level pharmaceutical sales positions? Do you possess or completed Pharmaceutical Sales training (CNPR, CphT or PharmD) for entry level pharmaceutical sales? Do you have a solid driver’s license? Can you pass a drug test if asked? Which days are best for you to interview and what time of the day is best? What are your base salary requirements? Pharmaceutical sales can be a very rewarding career, and the first step is to interview for pharmaceutical sales positions. We look forward to hearing from you and have a great Thursday!

IF YOU WERE A PHARM-D, Would you be entry level? Come on! Pharm-D would never need training like she is trying to sell & certainly would not want to be a SALES REP!

Stay away from POSTS that read ENTRY or Experienced Level & don't actually have a company listed has happened to me at least 4 times now!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEAH ditto... I told this broad and her colleague that backpage would soon be their new employer now that word is out about their lame scheme... hahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rich Montana, Stephanie Dollard, Brenda Platt, Amanda Ellis...avoid at all costs. They are all pushing one of the offending websites which constantly change their names and pop up as something else.

They pose as recruiters on popular job boards.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter Dowd and Bob Hutchinson... Couple of grade A scam artists. I wouldn't trust a single word that comes out of their slimy mouths