Bone Health District Manager Process

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on receiving job offer. I haven't heard details yet, but think base salary range is 110K-150K.
    What is your geographic area?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody hear from Jude Dinges in the SE?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard from the Mid-Atlantic?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard ANYTHING that went to atlanta or dallas?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a good question? Anything from Atlanta or Dallas interviews? The anticipation is brutal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That might be the most ridiculous conversation that I have ever heard. Most recruiters cannot place people that have worked at Pfizer because other companies do not want them. The "training" that you speak of is a script to read on every call that is identical to the DTC message. Comical! Pfizer experience doesn't mean what you think it does.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard the first word one way or the other. Interviewed in Atlanta. Still waiting like the rest of you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed in Dallas and haven't heard a word yet either...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also interviewed in Dallas and have heard nothing. Was told that they would 'start' contacting candidates today and in to the week of the 23rd.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard the same thing. also heard that some people who interviewed in atlanta and dallas received no thank you letters via fedex this morning

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did not receive FEDX so maybe I still have a chance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Fed Ex letter here either! Still waiting for a call! Waiting for the phone to ring is deafening!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we seem to be in the same boat. must be doing things in waves????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

offers by phone call went out on Thursday. 3 days to accept. Rejection phone calls go out on Monday

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless those of us on here who have not heard yet are being kept waiting without word one way or the other because we are on the back burner... candidate 2nd choice.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean no Fed Ex letter, and if we have not had a call on Thursday, it is a NO?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt there are that many candidates that will receive multiple offers. It's nice of Amgen to give the successful candidates the weekend to think about it, but if you haven't heard one way or another by now, then it's pretty obvious someone else is making a decision that could impact you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, if they are calling from the home office isn't that 2:00 there? So there is still time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far, the only individuals that I have heard that have been offered positions were those that interviewed in Atlanta. Has anyone that interviewed in Dallas the following week received an offer?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a Thanks but no Thanks a week after my F2F. Lots of reimbursement/managed care questions. Thought we clicked but must not have!