Bone Health District Manager Process

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the "no thanks" come via Fed exp? mail? or phone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's time to call it a day.
    We'll have to wait, and hope, to see if the first choice candidates turn down the offer. Perhaps there will some will be lucky second choice candidates who receive a call next week. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the "no thank" communication being handled? I have not received any Fed Exp, Mail or phone call. So I am hopeful that I am still in the hunt.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too thought it went well with all of my interviews, no offer yet. Some are still hopeful to be second choice if the primary candidate declines. How likely is someone going to turn down a good offer? It's possible, if the offer is not high enough, or if they are not willing to take the risk of DMAB not gaining approval and possibly being laid off? We can feel good knowing we were among the few chosen to interview when thousands applied. I am disappointed I haven't heard anything, I guess I wasn't the top pick.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Bone Health District Manager Process - Midwest

Bone Health District Manager Process...anyone from Midwest get a rejection letter or an offer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey- I don't think that all the first selections were given an offer today. The person typing that is misinformed. It takes a heck of alot of resources to get offers out. Have faith still. Afterall, the HR contact did say March 20 or later.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate your positive attitude, wish I shared it. I, too thought we clicked during the interview, especially with RSD. I really thought I had the position. I am so bummed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the Midwest and I did receive an offer yesterday. Overall, I know 3 others in the process. One of them received an offer, and the other two haven't heard anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the MidWest, Congrats! Are you or the people you know in: Indiana, Illinois, or Michigan?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on Chicago yet? Heard all filled internally

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard about any positions in the Midwest being filled, other than the post above???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the midwest...Chicago...have not heard a thing

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard anything from Northeast ...
    ...any news on Hartford?, Boston?, Portland?, Providence?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody get an offer from the West Region?

15. bcr1069

bcr1069 Guest

its all over. Deal wih it. I am!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been over since Thursday.

I guess we'll get Fed Ex dear john letters on Monday.

Congratulations to everyone who got it!

17. bcr1069

bcr1069 Guest

Northeast - I heard Mike Noyer (he must be SUPER!!) from Syracuse got offered a job. Havnent heard any others.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received two emails one from the recruiting firm saying thanks but no thanks, and then one from Amgen HR saying the same thing except they'll keep your resume on file should things change. A far cry from the professional and personal style of the interviews and contrary from the information we got at the interview session. Sad to see this type of activity from Amgen.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still holding on!!! I have not recieved a "no thank-you" so I guess I am still in the game. When do you think the product will launch? Is this Chris Thompson guy for real, he seems a little odd........................oh well I need the job I guess I will put up with anything to have a job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you're responding to a 3-27-2009 post. It's almost 3 years already!!!
    I have news for you... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND MOW THE LAWN!!!