Bonus Checks

Discussion in 'EKR Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten their quarterly bonus payout? According to my calculations, I should be getting a good one, but this delay has me wondering if they're jacking with the numbers again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was deposited nearly 2 weeks ago....I would recommend calling payroll. Clearly there is a problem with yours.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDL Folks

I would love to hear honest feedback from folks who went over from PDL. Really want to find out if you guys end up being screwed out of your first quarter bonus like I know those of us who did not go over are going to be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EKR- does not know what it is doing. Interviewed with the assclown howard, and that marketing tool, forgot his name. Talk about a bunch of egomaniacs.
    What is your marketing message this month. Oh how is depodur going ?

For those who came over, good luck and get out while you can.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the job. You sound like an excellent candidate, what with not knowing who you interviewed with and your terrific handle on the Engligh language. "Assclown". Hopefully someone else will recognize your talents and hire you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be howie or the dutch clown the marketer. No I realized after meeting with you that your lack of sales experience was going to get the company nowhere. How is that dog depodur doing? Do I need to say more?

You will be broke in two years. do you want to bet on it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very few people got a bonus check last quarter. It looks like this quarter will be the same. No wonder so many people are leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, I didn't know there were enough people left at EKR to allow for "so many people" to leave.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is getting worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not possible!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, it's really quite simple. If you don't perform up to minimum expectations and make a reasonable attempt to actually sell product, then you're not going to get a bonus. End of story.

You guys need to get off your individual & collective asses and make something happen! EKR is counting on you! Get with it and stop the whining, or else hit the road!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see. Quota is set at a 100% increase quarter over quarter right now. That is a 400% increase in sales minimum per year. You have to hit 90% to get any money at all. The generics and the compounding companies are taking business from us. You are right. We all should be making quota!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said. Selling the science of Cardene will not expand the business fast enough to get a bonus check anymore. To ask someone to double sales each quarter in order to get a bonus check is an impossible task. Name one company besides EKR that does that. It seems that they want more reps to leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe someone needs to get off their ass and forcast correctly ~ understand the generic marketplace you dumb fuck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a complete idiot. quota doesn't exist anymore, hasn't for a year, and your nsg is based off equaling the previous quarter sales to hit 100% and growing it to make more. that is not a 100% growth quota it is a 0% growth quota. if this is how you understand the numbers, no wonder we are having a crappy quarter...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the reason for the remaining reps in the company?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite simple -- they're total losers and idiots

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like only 2 or 3 reps understand the numbers. That's how many will get a bonus check this quarter. Maybe if they give a better explanation of the bonus structure, we would all get checks!