Bonus payout date?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the bonuses will be paid for vaccines?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look it up in portal. It's the same for everyone

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The website is down all of a sudden!! Very suspicious! Probably playing around with the numbers to cut our bonus. And they still have the excuse that we did not hit our corporate numbers for the year and bonus will be reduce! Instant savings for the bottom line! Investors cheer! Corporate jets will have extra fuel for the big bosses. All levels about VP are happy!! happy holidays!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would look at the portal but I quit this company recently and can not look at it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to worry then, you won't be receiving a bonus. You must be employed on the date of payment to receive it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total bullshit if you work 2/3rd of a quarter you get that bonus when it’s paid out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked all of the last quarter and resigned in October. Still no payout for bonus or unused vacation but they cancelled all my insurance before the end of October! Imagine that!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

damn you are stupid, you haven’t gotten your bonus yet because the q3 bonus payout isn’t until december dumbass!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong on that! Go troll on your own boards!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although the previous poster is rude they are correct. Q3 payout is mid December

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The vaccine division employees were paid their bonuses on the 22nd.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gosh, really? I didn’t even notice my extra $62.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second pay cycle (Dec 20)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that you won’t be paid your bonus if you quit before the payout date?? Don’t think that is legal...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you people keep posting bullshit if you work an entire quarter then leave Sanofi will pay you the bonus they owe you when the payout date comes along this is fact!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I know of someone that was denied their last bonus and had worked the entire quarter. Apparently according to IC, if you quit before the payout, you lose it. That was money earned for sales quotas and not just a Christmas bonus!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS I actually left Sanofi twice and was rehired both times got the bonus I had earned for working entire quarter, you do however have to leave in good standing?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you in the vaccine division?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so sure that is right according to state labor and wage laws. Guess an attorney will know.