Bonus Payout Delay

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bad news email is due any day now.

Bonus payouts will be delayed. Just like last quarter. The email will be short & just like last time, certainly will not contain an apology.

Dear Sanofi sales reps,
    As usual, we can't get our shit together so we aren't going to pay you your bonuses as promised. We know morale (and payout dollars) are at historic lows for you unfortunate sales people & frankly, we couldn't give a flying f*ck. You should be grateful to have a job & if you don't like it- join the hundreds of reps that are quitting & getting hired by the competition for 20-40% raises in pay. Contrary to popular Sanofi bullshit, all other companies offer reimbursement for internet & even give their sales people annual raises (which is rediculous!). Good luck with your job search & please go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
    Sanofi "leadership"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freaking spot on!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post ever. I've never seen such an incompetent company. Everyday it's a different shit show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfectly said!! Every person I work with is looking for another job. Every person I've become friends with over the years that live across the country are looking for jobs. This company is a disaster! I don't even think about bonus anymore because the goals are set so obnoxiously high you can never reach them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why u so negative? I got my bonus money last night.

Now I can buy that tank of gas I've been thinking about. may even spring and get a bottle of wine with a cork!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad news my friend- Sanofi has "bench marked" the company car benefit against the rest of the industry & on top of the lease payment that is currently deducted from our pay for "personal use", Sanofi is no longer going to pay for gasoline.

And you thought that they were being tight asses with one $20 car wash a month!?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received mine and it's 12k, which I'm putting in the bank. I have acclimated over 150K in plan bonus and am purchasing beach front property and this will be tgecdown payment, All my hard work and micro managing/harassment by my manager was well woth it. Looking forward to another 10 great years. I'm so excited ! Thanks Sanofi and here's to another decade of greatness.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is good. Me like.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are obviously trying to drive as many of us out of here as they possibly can. I haven't been paid a single dollar in commission for Toujeo since launch. When the "goals" come out every quarter I just laugh because they are so ridiculously out of reach. It would be like asking me to slam dunk a basketball while wearing 20 pound ankle weights. All of this busy work with trackers and hyper focus on CPA with a call list that is completely fucked is totally counter productive. They claim that they want us to succeed but everything they do holds us back. Even if my sales goals were achievable- which they aren't- this busy work is nothing but an obstacle between me & winning.

I'm going to keep checking boxes until I find another job. Sadly, I need my shitty base pay to pay bills until my next job hits or else I would quit tomorrow. I'm sending out resumes & emailing hiring managers every day from 7-9am. After 8 years with this company... it's time to go. It is so incredibly sad to see how they've run this once great sales force straight into the shit house.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOTALLY AGREE. Damn shame.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was at the United Airlines Club at ORD Thursday midday
    The TURD, HR, and two security goons also VP sales on the conference call
    I thought I was interviewing for a promotion
    He said I was faking calls
    He said I was faking signatures
    He said they called all my offices
    He said they know I cheated on exspences
    He said I smelt like alcohol during work sessions
    He said he parked out side my apartment to watch when I started/ended for weeks
    He said the company asset has GPS
    Once I understood what was happing I recorded on my iPad and iPhone
    I got a large envelope and held harmless contract to sighn
    Security drove me home to hand over company property
    I down loaded the iPad recording
    I went to a labor lawyer Friday afternoon late and reviewed everything
    I have a very sick wife and retarded triplets and looking at COBRA $2,670 a month

Help

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Sanofi is no longer going to pay for gasoline??? Where was this announcement???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was sarcasm. If they could figure out a way to pull that off- they would. We've missed sales "goals" on all 4 products for 9 consecutive quarters. Rather than give share holders realistic sales expectations, they'll keep blowing sunshine up their asses & whipping us every month for missing unreachable numbers.

To make the promised "net", they cut expenses. Like car washes. Like internet reimbursement. Like annual raises.

Share holders care nothing about morale & turn over. Until it hurts the bottom line. Like when disgruntled, pissed off employees get together & file whistle blower law suits. That is a financial side effect of treating employees like shit. It can cost billions in fines & legal fees.