Bonus Payout for 6517

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant believe more people are bashing Quintiles for another delay on our bonus payout. Quintiles and Janssen expect my work to get done on time so I expect my money to be paid on time!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should not be surprised, they will probably end the contract on April 29th so they don't have to pay any bonus out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just think the whole thing is a JOKE.

Incentive? How so?

It's paid four full months in arrears.

Quintiles asks you to sign a statement that the Incentive Bonus is NOT OWED to you, can be rescinded at any time right up to the point it is paid, and you have to be employed at the time it is paid, not when it is EARNED.

All this means is that every week they delay the payment is another week a rep might quit, get fired, or drop dead and that payment would drop straight to Quintiles' bottom line.

Ask your Janssen counterparts; typically they get their quarterly several weeks before Quintiles pays out. And Janssen doesn't spend two written pages on the comp plan repeating endlessly that the payment can be rescinded for any reason (or no reason.)

Yeah, sure. I'm really motivated by all this. In fact, however, the only thing I count on is the 15th and 31st checks. The incentive plan is meaningless. There's not even the hint of job security. No car. But Janssen keeps trying to tell us we're all the same....

I was born during the day...but not yesterday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is that why Mr. St. Onge "forced me to quit" and said that if I did, he would pay me 2 weeks through 3/15? I was so burned out and dealing with all the b.s. it now makes me wonder if my JNJ counterpart or my other Quintiles rep will be benefitting from myself opting myself out. I was fast-swindled into this situation, in a whirlwind, and now that I have a clear sense of what is going on--------------- I want to know:
    1) who will get my commissions (a) JNJ rep (b) quintiles rep (c) quintiles management or
    other?

2) NEVER BE FORCED TO QUIT. I had mentioned HCC issues, among other things, and I believe that instead of Quintiles serving me, their employee, who was making money for them and Quintiles--- they sided with JNJ.

This included how JNJ did not abide by their policy to train me before ST101, how the JNJ rep and manager did not comply with 'compliance' and when I 'documented' I was put on their chopping block.

typed, not edited.
    AZ rep who has moved on to a better job with those with higher levels of integrity and ethics.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and btw, for those in my ST101 who wanted a copy of my excelspreadsheet that compared Nucynta to Nucynta-ER, you can blame the DMs for not allowing me to forward.

It was that incomptent DM who had issues with those who knew more than he did, who had LIED about me not knowing my products!!! HA! What a spoof! We all knew more than that moron who ranks lowest in his sales.

I couldn't believe his comments he made to those of you on my team.
    1) how he wanted me to take credit for another person's work (because this woman was of color who came up with the idea)--- and I would not do that!!
    2) how he would cut down the rep with CV experience who had a lot to share because she was 'more knowledgeable' than him and
    3) how he had a major coneptcion (sp?) when another rep gave accurate dosing for Nucynta-ER.

Thank goodness I have moved on to a better company!!

Good Luck getting what you truly deserve. Including recognition from Quintiles on your behalf, as I've learned--- they are just an extension of JNJ.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with everything you stated. I am spending every extra minute I have trying to get the hell out of here and I hope to accomplish this in the next few weeks. Janssen is a joke and they can shove the credo up their lying asshole!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, JNJ are liars, so was Mr. St. Onge. Quintiles does not support us. They will side with JNJ's liars. I asserted my right to speak up against the lies of JNJ to protect myself. HR later said that I wasn't forced to resign (I got it all on tape) and said I was only being reprimanded (for asserting the facts of JNJ's lies).

My accomplishments in Jan/Feb included:
    -recruiting full attendance to speaker program (JNJ rep recruited 0, JNJ cv rep 1 cv doc)
    -collaborated and connected with the hospital reps, who appreciated me, and thanked me for going above and beyond
    -advanced a formulary win for Xarelto by meeting with my targetted P&T member
    -5 Nucynta-ER teleconferences in 2 months with top-decile docs
    One which included Highly productive 90 min meeting with the top pain doc in the district
    -2 Xarelto teleconferences
    -averaged 7-8 calls/day in a geography that required 1000 miles driving/week
    -always remained in complaince
    -communicated to JNJ manager who would give the JNJ rep credit for work, rather than crediting my success stories
    -90-100% scores on all of my exams

Quintiles pushed out a high performing rep, ethical, who added value to JNJ (despite them undermining my accomplishments to favor the JNJ rep who didn't want 2 Quintile reps).

I am so glad that I found a far better opportunity. I dislike the lies about having me relocate. I should have been allowed to live in the same geography as the JNJ rep. They will do everything in their might to make your work difficult for you, and undermine your professionalism. The unnecessary stress due to their lies and b.s.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I called a lawyer when Novartis fired me for no reason. Two lawyers advised me to sign unless I could find that I was discriminated against by age or sex. Otherwise, Novartis can treat you as bad as they want, they are an at-will employer and can hire and fire without regard to nearly anything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JNJ rep here -- my accomplishments in Jan/Feb included:

-RecruitED FULL Attendance to 4 speaker programs (2 Q reps --recruited 1 HCP)
    -Collaborated with the Janssen CV Rep, who appreciated me and thanked me in a written letter for going above and beyond. Q reps -- no relationships established
    -Advanced a formulary win for Xarelto by meeting with my targetted P&T member
    -5 Nucynta-ER teleconferences in 2 months with top-decile docs
    One which included Highly productive 90 min meeting with the top pain doc in the district
    -2 Xarelto teleconferences
    -Avgd 9 calls/day in a geography that required 1000 miles driving/week +
    -Always remained in complaince
    -Communicated to JNJ manager who would give the 2 Q rep credit for work, rather than crediting my success stories
    -90-100% scores on all of my exams - (90% IS THE J&J EXAM MINIMUM)

LA DE DA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts #9 & #10 - The sad fact is that you are outperforming your JNJ rep and some DMs/RBDs won't like it because it makes their JNJ rep look bad, and they are protecting their own JNJ rep (who will take/get credit for your work) (at least in my geography). JNJ will protect their own when it comes down to choosing 1 out of 3 reps in a geography. Hope you like doing more for less-- at least we have jobs.

If you have unethical management who is threatened by your success, don't count on Quintiles to be supportive, because Quintiles will side with all the lies JNJ management team gives them.

I hope your team really appreciates you. I got my facts documented too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is about getting f.....ked over on our bonus, not your petty bitching!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F'd over is F'd over!!!!!