Bonus Will be paid!!!

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2016 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

choices are 65% of bonus taken over 2 months OR 100% of bonus paid over 8 months.
    Mine was not a ton of money-opted for 8 month full payout and pray that they stay solvent for at least 5 months (that would equal approx 65%)

Good luck to all-hoping to find a gig soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack Off and all the prior PDI management are still full of shit as the BI bonus has been manipulated and is incorrect.
    I'm debating.
    I rather get more than less.
    Thank goodness I'm working I wish you guys the best.
    Hoping one of these days I run into these assholes so I can tell them how I feel face to face!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone receive the right bonus amount?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, BI amount is correct. But, where is HMN Bonus?? No mention of HealthMonitorNetwork bonus. Have $$$$ coming for that. So, do I accept the BI money and at least be happy to get something? Or, refuse to sign the form while waiting for HMN money? Screwed either way LOL

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the bi bonus amount may be correct but they must have manipulated the metrics to reduce the amount. I made meet all my performance metrics. There is no way to win with these guys!!!! jack the jackass wins....I can't take this anymore! I'll just settle for half of what I rightfully earned and move on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Jack is as dishonest as they come but what can you do?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was your check mailed to you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone check with your Labor & Industries Depts on each state to see if this document is even legal. Please note you are not just signing for your bonus owed but agreeing you will not hold them responsible in regard to "claims for unpaid compensation of any kind". Nice legal jargon that basicall says, you agreed we owe you but even if we make only one payment to you, you can't sue us now that you have signed this.

Interpace is broke but moreover, they are morally bankrupt. They made sure all of upper management was paid before us, the sales force!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Jack and the rest of the assholes don't pay they should be put in jail and the key should be thrown away!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just for clarification, who are you referring to as "the rest of the assholes"?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just for clarification Jacks cronies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack here . . . . . . . . . . just so you are aware of PDI policy, some will receive a bonus and some will receive a boner. Manager discretion will be used on who gets what. Hope the record has been set straight!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Washington state labor board says there is a claim because they did not properly disperse funds in the time frame required under law after a lay off. Also there will be penalties assessed. So thank you for the posts and check your state L&i office. Looks like Interpace maybe getting a lot of citations from L&I across the states. Payouts may cost them more than they bargained for! Also, a class action suit is being started so don't sign that piece of paper!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Washington state labor board says there is a claim because they did not properly disperse funds in the time frame required under law after a lay off. Also there will be penalties assessed. So thank you for the posts and check your state L&i office. Looks like Interpace maybe getting a lot of citations from L&I across the states. Payouts may cost them more than they bargained for! Also, a class action suit is being started so don't sign that piece of paper!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all do respect, the only people to win with a class action suit are the attorneys. I will take a 35% hit and be done with these people. What happens if they file bankruptcy? You get nothing!

Good luck to you all!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why give up another 35% when you have to pay taxes on top of it!
    I hope this SOB Jack understands he has screwed a lot of good people.
    I also wonder what Joe and Frank actually got as we have never heard from them.
    Makes me wonder what really went down!
    Unfortunately we will never know the truth.
    Just the BS posted on this site.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank is at Publicis

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey anyone know when we ar getting out first check?