Bonus

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2016 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have no clue how hard your management team worked for you including Frank and Joe until we were all told to leave. As a DM I worked with Joe/Frank making sure every bonus number was correct. Everything was approved by me, by Joe and then frank signed off. It was all ready. Jack stopped it and he is the boss. Please stop trying to divert away from Jack. We are all pissed. Really pissed over this but let's put the blame where it is deserved. This is a Jack decision 100%. I have a feeling someone in PDI is trying to shift the blame. PDI please stay off this post.
    We had the best bonus ever in 2016 and always paid timely. When Jack took over everything stopped.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is I have not been paid.
    As you said Jack is solely responsible
    I don't know that to be the fact but I'll take you at your word.
    What I find disappointing wether we get paid or not is we have
    not heard one word from our past leadership.
    You can't argue with that as that's the way it is whether you agree or not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously the management team only ever looked out for themselves in my opinion. Now the DM's are feeling the pain. too funny!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it none of the managers could handle a bag of potatoe chips!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Jack pays anyone it should be the reps, they were in the trenches as the DM's watched from their Ivory Towers, again just my opinion. Plus Jack would only have to dole out about 10% of the stash if he leaves the DM's out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree the managers sure haven't done much for us except praise and protect their precious leadership!
    They don't care at all.
    Hope Jack gets this memo!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called them. You have to live in NJ to file a claim.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course everyone can file labor claims against PDI. You must file with your own state Labor Dept. They will take it from there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My state said I cannot file a claim against a company in another state. I would have to file in small claims court.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the management team with this company is full of shit as all those so called wonderful people never lifted a finger to help us.
    Reality forget about the bonus we will never see it.
    Filed in my state doubt if anything will come of that.
    Hope all of you have found meaningful work and are doing well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable! I really thought when they sent out the hard copy of the bonus earned; a check would follow. I was laid off in 2010 by a reputable company that had been acquired by another company. The outstanding bonus was paid then. Again, unbelievable!!! Hope Jack can't sleep at night...but that would require him having a conscience!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it's JUNE 8th and still no check from Jack or communication from Joe or any of his colleagues.
    Conclusion they are all full of shit and we are not going to see our hard earned money.
    Also, if anybody you have any phone numbers and have enough guts to post them I'm sure there are many who would appreciate the info.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only one who can reply is Jack. He got rid of everyone else. This all falls on Jack. 100%

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack please pay what is owed us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears that the NJ labor board is starting to make contact. Hopefully this will move Jack to action

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great news at least they are looking into the matter for us.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have you received this information?