Bonus

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2016 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like the New Jersey Department of labor must have woke Jack up. I got a letter from the Department of labor Friday stating that my case has been taken. Today I got a letter from Jack S. stating they are working to "evaluate" the situation. I can't wait for them to get back to me in "15 to 30 days" . Let's all hope Jack and Interpace do the right thing and pay us what they owe us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received the same letter which I think is just more bullshit.
    I think anyone that believes Jack is trying to do the right thing needs a psychiatrist.
    Let's be realistic he's not paying us.
    I'm sure he's had a great time spending our money and he's going through the motions because he's being forced to.
    So if you want to believe this asshole feel free!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look I've accepted the fact we are going to get nothing from PDI
    It's a shame that we worked for such assholes who never communicated anything except don't worry I promise you'll be paid
    Then the other asshole Jack continues to jack us all around with more lies

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have been served. Not letting this go!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! I am still angry about this. BI paid them and then Jack decided he didn't have to pay us. Wrong on so many levels.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am angry as well
    Jack is a lying sack of shit who stole our money
    I'm surprised there are not more of us expressing how we feel
    But then again most of the management and reps that worked for PDI are afraid of their own shadow and are getting what they deserved which is a big fat zero!