Bonus

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a brilliant response. It also doesn't say that Tylenol should not be used, or antibiotics. So if we use your insane logic, then those agents are fine too. Is that right? Since the guidelines don't say that they should not be used, then that is a recommendation for usage? You are pathetic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like the way you oversold Epo. Is that right? How did that work out for you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Argue "should" all you want. My scripts are doing the talking. Getting great feedback from nephrologists. Then quit cry baby

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About that CIA you created ...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The UNCAPPED bonus plan was a ploy to get people to come on board. No one is going to make the target amount of $30k. The only shot we have is if the new NSD is from the outside and can talk some sense into upper manangement. People will continue to leave when they don't know how they will get paid. You can expect several more RSS to leave after the holiday weekend.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting. Guess you have proven my point. Thank you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting like a littile bitch and STILL begging for attention ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just wanted to prove you wrong. Which I did. Thank you. My work here is done. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, Mr haaaaaaa haaaaaaa, now move on to the next board and troll you retarded nutless slug. Go crawl back under that slimy rock punk !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Tom for a new piece of shit comp plan in Q3. No one will make any money AGAIN. I guess the target bonus of $7500.00 is a dream much less the "uncapped" portion.
    Fucking joke company and Fucking joke comp plan.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know 3 people that are in the final interview process with other companies. They are NOT in the bottom of the ranking report.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they admitted on the Town Hall that $7500.00 per quarter is just a dream ("We would like everyone to make the target of $7500.00 but we realize it probably isn't going to happen").

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of rolling over the "unused monies" (most reps didn't make a bonus over $3k), Frost pocketed the money. By rolling over the left over money, MAYBE some people could make a bonus over $6k in Q2.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Admission of a problem is step one. Can't
    wait for steps 2-12.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would mean that they have a plan. Currently, the only plan is to make the Reps feel grateful that they have a job! They don't seem to actually care about the promises that were made to get people to come on board.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am trying to have Faith that the company will do right by the MAJORITY of us. We all know the problems but I still feel that Tom cares about us and wants to do the right thing.

When we finally receive the Q2 "grading curve" numbers, we will know exactly how upper management feels about us as a team. They can't JUST reward the "top performers" (we all know why their numbers are inflated - although, it is not the reps fault. Just the good cards they were dealt). Hopefully, they will spend the leftover cash from Q1 to makeup for all the issues we are having.

We all came here for various reasons but the main reason was for money and opportunities. Unfortunately, neither has happened YET.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe we will find out our bonus amounts the day BEFORE we get paid?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to figure out WHAT you are getting paid is as difficult as WHEN you are getting paid. It is a moving target carried on the back of lies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies, lies, lies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Grading Curve" Fucking liars. What a joke!!