Bonus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Delay again are you kidding me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard July, just had to cancel vacation and wife’s leaving me. But I’m focused on the controllables and staying positive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU here-
    We haven’t heard a word about bonus.
    This Friday will make 10 weeks post end of quarter and bonus / SIC policy says it will be paid 10 weeks max post end of qtr.
    Are people hearing differently? Where are you getting your info?
    Asked RD and they said they hadn’t heard payout date.
    Remember the good old days where we actually had a calendar with bonus payout dates listed???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction
    It says 10-12 weeks so the pay period on the 22nd would fall within that range

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard June 22

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all must be ped Reps, cuz there’s not many adult reps worried about when bonus gettin paid.

Take the summer off ped Reps, lose even more market share; that way you can have even a cushier goal in q3,

Imagine what that bonus payout would be if you were even flat with your market— or for heavens sake; growth...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pay date has always been 6/22

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who?
    There is nothing in writing and we (reps) have been told nothing

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah 6/22 for Q1 but that does not make it right
    always an excuse just wait there will be another delay
    we have to recalculate the numbers its always a numbers issue

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will get your bonuses. It’s not like they will delay until you forget about them. If you need the money so badly as grown adults that your salary does not compensate enough then perhaps you should look at your finances better.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps, but that’s not your call. Shut up and pay us what is owed. Non sales people never understand this

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my bonus these people are lying.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha I am a sales rep making probably a lower salary than you and I can do basic budgeting where I live within my salary and my bonus is just that, a bonus. My life doesn’t fall apart if it’s a little bit late.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who fucking cares? Regardless of if someone can manage without the bonus, companies should do what they say they are going to do. When they don’t/can’t, that’s a signal something is seriously wrong.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole you have no idea about peoples personal expenses I happen to be supporting my immediate family. and also responsible for my disabled in-laws and all the expenses associated with them
    so don't run your mouth and say people should better manage their finances when you have no idea the fiscal responsibilities someone may have

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is OBU bonus paid?!?!? WTF there's no bonus statement in IC.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wah! Wah! Wah! Nobody cares big baby!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about your stupid posts
    you are the kind of person who would turn their back on someone and walk away from responsibility
    you are scum

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa there sparky! Why the shade? You must be a bottom feeder rep and your bonus $s are pitiful. Have your in-laws move to public housing and food stamps!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats exactly what you would do probably put your parents in a nursing home asap instead of taking on responsibility
    you probably were a spoiled brat your whole life and can't stand when everything is not about you
    you probably are undersized as well