Bonus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Snowflake: Here is a better idea for your in-laws. Ship them to Somalia - - - they don't eat a lot over there. I got my bonus and will be spending it on a new boat. For a price, I can sail them to Somalia.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's going to be one small boat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Playing with you dinghy does not a boat make.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. Technically a canoe is a boat. So congrats?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser
    a plastic boat for to take in the bathtub with you when you take a bubble bath

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is supposedly and historically paid on the next pay period. However we have ZERO COMMUNICATION, NO FINAL BONUS STATEMENT. Wtf!? Are we getting paid or not? Hello...earth to Mike and John!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is paid on the 22nd. Read your F’in emails you ass clown.

Love,
    IC department

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where? I have no such email., I allay have no final bonus statement in the IC reports online. So where sparky?!? You lie!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check Nav you dingleberry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dingleberry,
    There is no Final Q1 bonus statement IN NAV. Only week ending March 30th .... You know that's not final and they will find a way to fuck us out of money somehow... It's the Shire way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny and scary the IC team does not know bonuses are not in navigator. Pretty common for the home office to have their heads up their asses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember your value is not based on the amount of your valuables! Be thankful that you are getting a bonus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell kind of idiotic statement is that? This is sales. Be thankful? Why? We earned it. Every sales team in the world gets bonuses. Be thankful you made it out of special school apparently.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankful for doing my job with the shitty MC coverage we have!? Ya ok. This is sales, get your head out of your ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have an email that states bonus will be paid on the 15th...well it's the 15th and nothing. They did not even send us an updated email saying they were not going to pay us. WHERE IS MY MONEY! I earned it I want it...I did not come here to live off just my pay.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody in sales is looking for just their salary. That’s why we are in sales and that’s why companies pay bonuses. Would leadership do this job without their annual bonus and stock? No. It’s part of their total comp. just like quarterly bonuses are part of ours. If you have a job where you don’t get bonuses, sucks for you. Not our fault

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. Fake news. Post the email

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw that too !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The previous poster was attempting to remind everyone that material things are nice but do not reflect the ethical/spiritual value of an individual. Instead of throwing shade, try thinking first.